Chapter 45

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

"Unnie,"

I feel a light tap on my right arm. I slowly opened my eyes and removed the cap that was covering my face. As I realized that I was resting on the couch, I immediately got up and looked for Yuri.

Where did she go?

I looked around and found her in front of me, surprised.

"Yena unnie?"

Did she just—

I gulped. I looked at my hands that were holding the cap.

Dummy, I remove my cap.

She suddenly hugged me, making me flinch because I didn't see it coming. My heart literally skipped a beat when she hugged me.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe that you are Duckie!" She faced me.

I gulped again when I realized how close she is to me. Our faces are an inch apart and I can't move and I didn't even dare to breathe.

"No wonder Nako keeps on saying that she doesn't know." She murmured.

If only you knew...

She smiles and finally stands up.

"Unnie, I already finished writing the song. It's on your notebook." She points to the notebook that was on the table.

Calm down Yena, calm down.

"Really? That's great!" I tried to smile.

Geez, I suddenly feel awkward.

"Unnie, I'm hungry." She pouts.

Kyeo

"How about we grab some dinner?" I asked.

She thinks for a while before saying,

"Sure."

I fix my hair first before standing up. When I was about to get out of the door she suddenly stopped me.

"Ahm, unnie. I think it's better if you wear this." She gets the cap from my hand and puts it in my head.

"Much better." She smiled.

I get out of the studio and lead the way to the elevator for VIP's.

She's a visitor after all, she deserves it.

Everyone keeps on bowing to me as usual. I can see Yuri beside me, amazed. As we arrived at the elevator, I pressed the up button. While we were waiting for the elevator, I looked at her.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

She looks at me, smiling.

"Anywhere unnie." She answered.

Anywhere...

I was about to get my phone but then I remembered that I don't have any, even my money.

Aigoo, where is Jin-ae unnie? Where did she go?

The elevator dings open and as I looked at it, I was surprised to see...

"Eunbi unnie?"

Yuri bowed to her while saying, 'Annyeonghaseyo' and she also gave a way for Eunbi unnie. I just do the same. Eunbi unnie got out of the elevator with her secretary and then she faced me.

"I am surprised that you are with her." Her tone is cold but I can tell that she is teasing me.

Psh, as if she didn't know.