Chapter 40

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

Today is the evaluation day. There are 30 trainees that will be evaluated today and of course my sister and stinky radish's sister is one of them. Today is the girls' schedule and the boys' is tomorrow. We separated it for now since Eunbi unnie was not available earlier and she has a lot of work to do.

I heard a knock in the door. I am at my studio right now, I am supposed to be wearing normal clothes but Eunbi unnie tells me not to since I will be with her.

(Yena's outfit)

I opened the door and it revealed Eunbi unnie's secretary. She bowed at me. I get out of my studio and go with her to the VIP elevator.

Geez, why am I nervous about this?

"Is the trainee there already?" I asked while waiting for the elevator.

"They are still rehearsing, Ms. Choi." She answered.

The elevator arrives and we both hop in. She pressed '4'.

I am trembling for goodness sake.

I hold her shoulder.

"Can you buy me some ice cream?" I said while my hands were trembling on her shoulder.

"Okay, Mam." She responded.

The elevator door opens. Before I got off, I pressed '1'.

"I can go on my own." I said and then got out of the elevator.

She was about to say something but the elevator door closed. I facepalmed when I realized that I don't know which practice room it is.

Aish, there are 3 practice rooms and 4 vocal practice rooms on this floor.

I sighed and proceeded to check every glass door that I was passing. Actually I could just look at the name but since I am curious if there is a trainee that was practicing, I decided to pick at the glass. I stopped in a practice room named 'dream'. I looked at the glass door to peek and I saw Yujin, dancing with her other trainees. I smiled at the sight of her.

Now, I am really reminded of myself.

I opened the door and entered. They seemed surprised because I suddenly entered. Yujin was about to utter a word but I gestured to her secretly not to say any.

"I guessed I entered the wrong room." I said and smiled at them while scratching my head.

I looked at Yujin's eyes to deliver how I support and cheers for her. After about a minute or two, I break my eye contact with her and look at the other trainees she is with.

"Fighting!!!" I said before leaving.

As I close the door of the room, Eunbi unnie's secretary rushes towards me.