Chapter 22

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Who do you think I want to see in this Entertainment?" She asked back.

I want to f*cking slap her face so hard right now but I have no rights to do it.

"Please don't make a scene here." I said, trying to calm myself down. My blood is boiling right now really.

"I won't make a scene here. I just go here to say hi."

"She is not here, she's with her girlfriend." I looked away and turned my back at her.

I open the door of the car.

"Don't mess with Chaeyeon's life, she's already happy now." I said without looking at her before going inside.

I fastened my seatbelt and started the engine. I didn't bother to look at her, even in the side mirror when I started to drive.

Why the hell did she suddenly show up? Is her girlfriend and her already broke up that's why she was here? The hell? I have a bad feeling about this.

***********************************

I am now in front of the studio where Chaewon's photoshoot for Esquire Korea Magazine is being held. I get my phone and dials Chaewon's manager again.

"Sunbaenim,"

I was about to ask if Chaewon's interview is starting now since it's already 6:09PM when I heard the question of the host.

"What was the most memorable moment from school days?" The host asked.

I thought Chaewon wouldn't answer it immediately but she did.

"There was music playing at lunchtime. I remember playing with my friends along with the music." I heard her chuckle from the other line.

Guess who is she referring to?

"Sunbaenim?"

"Ah, yeah. I see that Chaewon's interview is still ongoing. That's the last right?"

"Yes, sunbaenim. This is her last schedule."

"I'll just wait here in her car. I am here in front of the studio. Remember that you won't tell her that I am here."

"Copy."

I ended the call. I opened my KKT to message my brother.

To: Ugly Beast

I will be late for our dinner.

Sent

What should I do while waiting for Chaewon?

I saw my phone screen open and there was a message from my brother.

Ugly Beast

Our dinner time is still the same, 7 o'clock.

I know but Chaewon's interview is not yet done.

Seen 6:20PM

Then what? You're not going?

Of course I do but I don't think I will make it at our dinner.