Chapter 34

(A/N: The past stories will now be randomly arranged unlike before. The past stories will just appear if it needs to hehehe.)

Yena's POV

***8 years ago - Middle School Graduation Day***

I am at the back stage of the gym right now with Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Yuqi and Yeji. We are waiting for the ceremony to start. You may be wondering readers why we are at the back stage. It's because the ceremony starts with our intermission number. I was supposed not to dance with them since I am not in Yuqi's club but Chaeyeon begged me for this and I agreed as long as Chaewon was with me since I know she is good at dancing too. We are all wearing our school uniform and jogging pants, to make us move freely because we are wearing skirts. Our shoes are sneakers.

"Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen, students and parents. The ceremony will now start. As a start, let's give a round of applause for SDC!" - MC

We all hear their applause and we start to go to the front stage one by one and proceed to our position.

Geez, my heart is beating so fast.

(A/N: I replaced the names of Eunbi, Yujin and Go Yujin with Yuqi, Chaewon and Yeji.)

We perform as if we are performing in a show. We dance and change position as if we are singing it. The song is different from the original, it was freedo remix so it has a short dance break in the middle. They all shouted and clapped when Chaeyeon did the 'Baby I'm sorry' part where she kicked and did some sexy moves.

She is really good at these things, no wonder she is the girl next door in their club.

They all clap and shout again when Yeji splits. I didn't expect them all to shout and stand up while clapping after our performance. We all get down the stage and leave Chaewon there. Ms. Kim chose Chaewon to sing a song for another performance.

Chaewon is good at singing but she is shy to show it.

We go back to our seats, not minding what we are wearing. It was our school uniform anyway. As I go back to my seat, the song starts to play.

I can't understand

Maybe it's a feeling like I'm dreaming with my eyes open

She suddenly looks at me.

Eh? Is she really looking at me or all of us?

My heart feels troubled for no reason

And I also experience yearning

Your smile towards me was very pretty

But your heart never made an expression

I suddenly feel in her eyes that she is somehow sad?

Did she have a problem or something?