Chapter 12

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

After my call with Yujin, I texted my brother.

To: Ugly Beast

I'll just go home tomorrow after my schedule. Please don't tell Mom and Dad also to Yujin about this. Let's keep this a secret between us. If they find out, I won't go home.

Sent

Oppa and I have our own condo now but when oppa is on a day off he visited Mom and Dad. Yujin is still living with them but often spending nights with the other trainees in the Entertainment, leaving Mom and Dad alone. I always send them money on their ATM's but of course it's not enough since I didn't visit them. The presence of your own daughter is more important than money and I felt bad for it. I didn't face them nor meet them after that day. I became a daughter that was hiding in her family's shadows. I just met and talked to Yujin, no one else. I'm scared that they are still mad about what I did or they are angry because I didn't bother to show up in all those years until now. Well, I stalk them when I have free time but still as I said, it's not enough. It seems like they have a dead daughter.

Fed up by my thoughts, I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the screen and saw a reply from my brother. I opened it.

Ugly Beast

xx-xxx-xxx

Today 5:49PM

Okay. Make sure that you will show up tomorrow.

My phone vibrates again.

Ugly Beast

xx-xxx-xxx

Today 5:49PM

If you don't, I'll make another issue.

I raised the one side of my mouth in his last reply.

Is he happy having an issue for the first time in his career?

Ugly Beast

Yah! If you do make another issue, Eunbi unnie will kill us both.

Read 5:51PM

That's why you need to show up because I know 

you don't want to get killed by an angry Eunbi.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

Read 5:51PM

By the way, are you with Yujin right now?

No. I'm in Chaewon's condo right now.

Read 5:52PM

Having a moment with your childhood friend?

Kind of. She's been busy these past few months.