Chapter 44

Yena's POV

*Flashback*

***6 years ago***

It's been 5 months since I decided to leave my parent's house. I'm already 18 so it's okay. I have nowhere to go but having my friends that always have my back, they accept me in their house for the meantime but I don't want to depend on them so I find a cheap apartment to live in. When I am still studying, I study in the morning and then become a cashier at a fast food restaurant at night while on weekends, I am a call center agent. I just graduated last month meaning I'm a fresh graduate. I am planning to apply for a full time job in the call center company I am working at. Before I go to the company, I go to the coffee shop first to meet Eunbi unnie.

I am at the coffee shop right now, where I am supposed to meet Eunbi unnie. My phone suddenly beeps. I looked at the screen.

Eunbi unnie message you

I sighed and pouted.

She would have told me sooner.

"Yena?"

I looked at who it was and I was surprised to see Chaeyeon.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Eunbi unnie messaged me yesterday to go here. How about you?"

Eunbi unnie make her go here too?

"Are you having a date with Minju?"

"Yah, aish" I act as if I want to hit her.

"How many times will I tell you that I'm not interested in Minju and I will never be interested in her."

She nodded as if she was buying what I was saying. She sits beside me.

"Okay, let's say I'm buying that. So why are you here then?" She asked, studying my actions.

Let's ride on her trip just this once. Let's see how she is going to react.

"I'm waiting for my date." I said plainly.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened.

Pffttt

"Date?!" She asked in disbelief.

I nodded.

"Who?"

"Her." I pointed to Eunbi unnie who was approaching us.

Chaeyeon became stunned and shocked at the same time.

Kekekeke

"I'm sorry if I am late, I just finished something." She said before sitting at the chair across mine.

"Yah, did you message me for this?" Chaeyeon asked Eunbi unnie.

Eunbi unnie's eyebrows furrowed.

"To tell me that Yena and you were a couple? I thought you like Hitomi? Wae..." Chaeyeon looked at me then back at Eunbi unnie.