Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

We are at the hotel right now where we will celebrate the bridal shower. ENOZI designed this room with the help of some staff. We are just waiting for Sakura to arrive while Chaeyeon is busy mingling with Sakura's relatives as Sakura's father is here and he is introducing Chaeyeon to his relatives.

I am f*cking surprised that Kang is here also... *sighs* Yuri. They even arrived here together.

Aish, is Chaeyeon teasing me?

"Ey unnie, stop giving Hyewon sunbaenim a laser look." Yujin whispered to me.

"Is she Chaeyeon's friend?" I asked her.

Yujin shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe. You know, Chaeyeon unnie is friendly." She answered.

I saw how Hyewon greeted the other guests as if this was her party. Some of them are asking her to have a picture with her. Meanwhile, Yuri is on the other side of the room. Yes, I am avoiding her as I didn't reply nor read her message a month ago.

I just thought that it was for the best.

Yuri is alone because Hyewon is busy having fan service.

Why did you always make this hard for me?

I have no choice but to approach her.

"Ey, I don't know that Chaeyeon invites you here." I gave her a warm smile and a pat on her shoulder.

She smiled back.

"Hyewon unnie just tag me here."

Of course it's Hyewon again.

"How about we go there with the others?" I point where ENOZI ft. 2 Kids is.

She nodded as a response. We nearly approached them when a girl suddenly approached us.

"Hi!" She greeted us, lively.

Yuri and I bowed to her saying 'Konnichiwa'. She does the same.

"Are you Chaeyeon's friends?" She asked in English.

Oh wow

I nodded as a response.

"It's nice meeting you!" She suddenly gave me her hand, asking for a shake hand.

I accepted her hands and bowed at her again. She does the same to Yuri.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself." She said, still in english.

"I am Anna."

Anna? Hmmm... sounds familiar. Also, her voice is familiar too!

I think for a while.

"Are you Sakura's best friend?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled.

Ah, she is the girl that Chaeyeon was jealous of before.

"I am Yena and this is Yuri." I introduce myself and Yuri in English too.

She nodded. Chaeyeon suddenly showed up. She hugged Anna. When she noticed us, she asked Anna.

"Karera wa sudeni anata ni jiko shōkai o shimashita ka?"

(Have they already introduced themselves to you?)

"Hai." She answered.

"Kkura to watashi wa karera to tomodachi deshita."

(Kkura and I were friends with them.)