Chapter 50

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

As Jin-ae unnie opened the door of the van for us, I was surprised to see them.

Wtf?

I looked at Eunbi unnie surprised. Eunbi unnie looks at me too, with a serious face. She signals me to go inside using her head.

Oh no I am really in trouble.

I go inside and sit beside Minju. Eunbi unnie follows and sits in between Chaewon and Yuri, at the very back of the van.

"Unnie, did you forget that we still have a rehearsal?" Minju whispers.

"What? I'm not yet taking a bath." I whispered back.

Well, I just changed my clothes but I did not take a bath.

The van starts to move.

"You didn't listen to the staff yesterday?" Minju asked again in a whisper.

"I didn't hear it." I answered.

I can't remember that a staff told us about it, really.

"Unnie! Eunbi unnie will really kill you." Minju said, trying not to be loud.

Aish, this is all because of Kang.

"What should I do? I have something to—"

"Choi Yena," I was cut off by Eunbi unnie's voice.

I looked at her.

"You are banned from your studio until your next comeback." She said while looking at me coldly.

"WHAT?!" I stood up from my seat and hit my head on the roof of the van but I didn't mind it.

I just got it back this month. I mean I was banned from going there since I became a trainee until now and I just got it back.

"Unnie, I just came back from it! I've only been there once since you banned me from it for a long time!"

If you are wondering when was the time that I went there, it's the time when I collaborated with Yuri that's all. I'm still banned that day but it's an exception since I will meet Yuri.

"Unnie," Minju dragged me back to go back to my seat.

"YOU were late yesterday and now WE are late for the rehearsal because of you." Eunbi unnie uttered.

"I didn't tell you to wait for me. You are the one who chose to go there with me!"

"All of us are in panic because you are not answering your phone. You didn't even tell us that you were going to the company."

"But—"

"If you can't tell us, you should at least inform your manager." She cut me off.

I didn't respond.

Aish, Kang will really pay for this.

"I may change my mind if you tell me why are you there with Ms. Kang." She looks away.

"Fine. Let's talk after the concert." I said in defeat.

*Timeskip*

I am in Yuri's waiting room right now. The concert is not yet done but we are done doing our role here. I'm glad because Kang is not here and Yuri is all mine.

I've been thinking something more surprising in this concert so I asked Yuri,

"Yuri-ah, how about we perform 'Someday' here, today?"