Chapter 52

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

I should have accepted that I will never be Kang, that I am not the one who will fill her heart. I am regretting that I told those words to her earlier. I should have told her that she doesn't need to settle for Kang because I am here but I know, her heart will always choose Kang. If I could just teach her heart to like me then I would.

"Yena,"

I came back to reality when I heard that voice and she even waves her hand in front of me. I looked at her. I heard her sigh.

"I am waiting for you to tell me why you were in the Entertainment cafe with Ms. Kang yesterday." She said.

I take a deep breath.

"Unnie, do you have any alcohol here?" I asked her directly.

She looked at me coldly while I looked at her seriously.

"There is alcohol here." She crossed her arms and still not averting her cold eyes to me.

"70% solution and made of isopropyl." She continued.

Aish, I'm not asking about rubbing alcohol!

"You choose. Drink alcohol or I'll kill you myself." She asked coldly.

What the—

"Unnie! I am asking about drinking alcohol, not rubbing alcohol!" I complained.

She suddenly hit my head.

"You go here for a dinner meeting not for a drink!" She scolded me after hitting my head.

I pout and rub my head that she hits.

"This is your dorm with 2Kims, this is not a meeting place." I argued back.

She gave me her deadliest look.

"Whatever place I choose, this is still a meeting."

"Your secretary and my manager are not here though." I murmured but she heard it.

"They are in the living room."

I looked at her surprised. She turned her head in the direction of the living room. I followed her gaze.

....

Indeed I saw Jin-ae unnie and Ms. Yang on the sofa, talking to each other.

I thought they were not here?

I looked again at Eunbi unnie and she did look at me too.

"I left the dorm yesterday because Mr. Kang goes to your office." I started as I had no choice.

Her eyebrow raised.

"Ms. Yang called me yesterday and told me that he was there, looking for me."

"Did you follow what I told you 2 years ago?" She asked.

"Yes, I did." I nodded.

She suddenly chuckles.

"I guess Mr. Kang finds you interesting."

Really unnie? You are telling me that?

I looked at her coldly and when she noticed that I am not happy at all, she went back to being serious.

"Anyways, I am asking about you, being with her sister."

If you could just let me finish unnie then you will know.

"I—"

"You are not dating Ms. Kang, are you?"

My eyes widened in her words.