Special Chapter

Yena's POV

We are in the van right now, on the way to our photoshoot location. While on the way, we talk about last night, about the scary school.

"It was so fun last night. It's like we are in an escape room!" Hyewon exclaimed.

"Hyewon unnie is so amazing because she is not bothered and scared at all." Wonyoung complimented Hyewon.

"Yeah, she also forgot about the keys when she saw the badminton rackets." Nako rolled her eyes.

"Our manager said that there is a couple that almost broke up last night." Eunbi unnie said, trying not to laugh.

"Really?!" They all asked in unison.

Yuri and I looked at each other since we knew that we were the one who our manager

was talking about.

Whoever that mystery secret friend is, I'll really crush her!

"Is there a couple that was paired last night?" Hitomi asked.

"Minju unnie and Chaewon unnie." Yujin points to the two.

"Yah, you were with us at the library last night." - Minju

"Yeah and I remember how you cried because of the mannequin head behind the books." Yujin laughs.

Minju looked at Yujin and gave her a death glare. Chaewon laughed too.

"Even you really?" Minju asked irritatedly to Chaewon, who was beside her.

"Yena and Yuri were together last night too." - Chaeyeon

"Yeah and you scared us twice." I rolled my eyes.

"Hyewon is with me too but as soon as she did her role, she left me." - Chaeyeon

"Yah, so it's you two that almost broke up last night?" Eunbi unnie suddenly asked to me and Yuri.

Aish, I thought I already drove away that topic.

"Yena, start it." Yuri points at me.

"Yah," I looked at her.

I can't believe this girl is blaming me when she is the one who suddenly brings up the word break up.

"Who is the one who suddenly brings up the word break up? Is it me?" I asked her.

"You keep on accusing me that I am the culprit. You even tell me that it's fine with you if I am the culprit!" Her accent starts to show meaning, she starts to lose her temper.

I know this girl so well

"It's really fine with me since it will be easy for us to get the keys!" I defended.

"You are just a coward to get out of there!"

"I'm sorry, I am a coward?" I looked at her in disbelief.

Okay this is it

"I am the one who does all the things and finds the keys, for us to go back to the classroom as soon as possible then you're telling me I'm a coward? Wow, I can't believe you are saying this to me right now!"

"I already told you I'm sorry! Is that not enough for you?!"

"Woah, I can't believe—"

Yujin suddenly pinched my lips. Her hand remains pinching my lips probably for me to stop from talking.

"Unnie, that's enough. You two might really break up today." She said.

Even if Yuri and I always bicker a lot, the word 'breaking up' never crosses our minds. That's why I am a little upset about how Yuri said it at the shoot last night. I thought that because of the courage test we will fall apart. Aish, if I found out who the culprit is, she will really pay.