Chapter 14

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

We are here now at the backdoor of the Entertainment. We used the backdoor because there were paparazzis in the main door. What will you expect? The CEO goes to my brother's Entertainment just to fix the issue, geez. My brother's car was parked far from here since we just walked and sneaked out to the paparazzis. This backdoor was only used by me, Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon.

I put my hands in the reader for fingerprint access. It turns green and the door opens.

"Cool." My brother said. He was behind my back.

The door brings us to one of the Entertainment's dance practice room.

"So, are we going to the cafeteria?" I asked.

I heard the door closing.

"Yeah."

I chuckled.

"You said it was your treat but it's actually the Entertainment's treat." I said while going out of the dance practice room.

I saw one of our artists that was about to enter the practice room with her teacher and manager. They all looked surprised when they saw me.

I am thankful that I didn't remove my brother's mask and cap.

They bowed to me and I bow back to them. They looked like they saw a ghost when they saw my brother went out of the dance practice room too. My brother bowed to them so they bowed to him too.

Such a long bowing session.

I continue to walk.

"Isn't that Ms. Duckie?"

"Why is she with Choi Sungmin?"

"Did she choose Sungmin to sing one of her composed songs?"

"When will I sing one of your composed songs?" My brother suddenly whispered to me.

"Don't expect, it's not your genre." I said without looking at him.

"Then make it my genre."

"Nah." I shake my head.

"I don't want an ugly beast to sing my composed song."

"I don't want an ugly beast to sing my composed song." He mimicked.

I elbow his flank since he is near me.

"Ouch!" He groaned.

All of the staff and some of the artists that I encountered bowed at me. I just nodded at them as a response.

"Woah, I'm walking with the COO!" My brother exclaimed.

"Woah, I'm walking with an ugly beast!" I exclaimed too. I saw in my peripheral view that my brother looked annoyed.

I miss teasing this beast.

I was about to enter the cafeteria when I saw two familiar figures inside. It made me stop in my tracks while my beast brother bumped into my back.

Such a stupid beast.

The tall bunny noticed me and smiled. She tells something to the puppy that made the puppy look at me too. I cleared my throat and approached them. When I already approached them, Wonyoung stands up.

"I'll go now." Wonyoung bid to Yujin.

Is it rude to shoo her away? Well, I didn't tell her to go anyway.

"Yena unnie, have fun." Wonyoung smiled at me.

She bows to my brother before leaving.

"Where is she going?" I asked while sitting at the opposite side of Yujin.