Chapter 37

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

It's already 4PM. I am in the studio right now. My meal with Yuri is already done at 3:30PM. She has another schedule to do so yeah, we need to part ways.

How I wish time is not that fast.

I looked at the notebook where I was writing the lyrics right now. The lyrics of the song that Yujin saw two years ago. I didn't finish it because I somehow don't know what to write next but since today, I am inspired, I'll try to write it.

O Sole Mio

Like those crashing waves, please swallow me up

This undeniable feeling of attraction, please hug me harder

So this flame can fill up my longing tonight

Come to me like that, so I can bloom

This moonlit night, I lean on the starlight

I'll gather up all my heart and send them your way

Nobody can stop me, me who is going to you

The one light that shines on me

I want to go closer O Sole Mio

Let me love you right now

I am so focused on writing and I didn't notice the time. It's already 7:42PM. You may ask me readers why the lyrics are that short. It's because I keep on erasing some parts. You know, writing lyrics is hard, especially when there is no tune yet. For me, it's easier when there is a tune already before writing the lyrics.

My phone suddenly beeps. I thought that it was a message but when I looked at the screen, I saw 'Choi Yujin mention you in a tweet'.

Why would she mention me in a tweet? Did she find another childhood photo of me?

I immediately unlock my phone and go to my twitter app.

Is she for real?! Why the hell did she mention Yuri?!