Chapter 10

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

I slowly turned around and I am not wrong who it was. She is with another familiar figure and she looked shocked when I turned around.

"Oh my gosh, unnie!" She jumped into me and hugged me so tight.

I didn't hug her back until she let go. My heartbeat is so fast because I'm freaking nervous.

I'm not yet ready to meet them. Why the heck did I meet them this time?!

"Gosh, I miss you so much, unnie." Yiren said when she let go of me from her hug.

She looks so happy to see me while Sihyeon is still in the process of what she is seeing right now.

"How are you, unnie?" She asked.

I didn't utter a word. I just stared at her.

The hell? I don't know what to say.

"Unnie?" Yiren looked me in the eyes.

I immediately looked away. We remain silent in the moment. Neither they nor I spoke. The atmosphere suddenly became awkward. Thankfully, I felt my phone vibrate continuously. I looked at my phone.

It was Chaeyeon.

I answered her call.

"Yah! I'm already here exactly in front of the entrance. Hurry, because my car was now crowded with people and paparazzi."

"How about your bodyguards?"

"They are now entering the entrance."

I looked at the entrance door and I saw a group of men wearing black suits and each of them was wearing an earpiece.

"I saw them now." I ended the call.

I looked at Yiren and Sihyeon.

"I have to go." I turned my back to them and was about to go when someone grabbed my wrist.

"We still have a lot to catch up on. Give me your number." Sihyeon said.

I looked back at her.

"Just go to KWON Entertainment and you will meet me there." I grab my hand back.

"Don't use my real name. Tell them duckie and they will accompany you in my studio." I said before approaching the group of men that was looking for me.

"Ms. Duckie of KWON Entertainment?" The leader of the bodyguards asked when I approached them.

I nodded. He scanned me from head to toe. I sighed and called Chaeyeon on my phone.

"The leader of your bodyguards is not convinced that it was me."

"Give him the phone."

I handed my phone to this man but he is not accepting it.

Really?

"Chaeyeon wants to talk to you." When I said that, he accepted my phone. Psh.

I saw him nodding and saying 'yes, mam' before giving back my phone. I looked at the screen and it's already ended. The man leads the way and the others start to go to their position. When we went outside, all of the people, especially the paparazzi , looked at me and started to take pictures and try to get a close up shot of me. I immediately lower my head so they can't see my eyes while the bodyguards that Chaeyeon sent, protect me from them.

We reached Chaeyeon's car and there were some people and paparazzi too who were trying to take a picture of who was inside it but Chaeyeon's other bodyguards were protecting her car. They are surrounding Chaeyeon's car. One of the bodyguards opened Chaeyeon's car door for me. I entered and when the bodyguards closed the door, the more paparazzi was trying to get closer to Chaeyeon's car.