Chapter 39

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

I'm on my way to the XXX Restaurant where I will meet Mr. Kang. I don't know who Mr. Kang is but his surname reminds me of a person.

You know who it was, readers.

It's already 9:20 AM and I'm still driving. Eunbi unnie's secretary suddenly calls me. I get my bluetooth earpiece then put it on my ear before answering her call.

"Ms. Choi, I'm already at the Restaurant." She reported.

"Is he already there?" I asked.

"Not yet, Mam." She answered.

"I'm almost there." And then I ended the call.

I took off my earpiece.

Why is it near One Entertainment?

After 10 more minutes of driving, I arrived at the restaurant. I parked my car first before going inside the restaurant. I was greeted by Eunbi unnie's secretary. She bowed to me.

"Goodmorning Ms. Choi." She greeted after bowing.

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Goodmorning." I greeted back.

She led me to where our table is.

"They are not yet here?" I asked while sitting in the chair.

Of course, Yena. Did you see someone?

"Yes, Mam." She answered.

I looked at my phone and it was just 9:35 AM.

I guess we are too early.

I looked around and my eyes landed on the decoration of the restaurant.

Hmmm, I got an idea.

"Ms. Yang, can you take some pictures for me there?" I asked Eunbi unnie's secretary while pointing at the decoration.

"Sure, Ms. Choi." She nodded.

I stand up and go to the decoration. She follows. I give my phone to her. I do some posing as if I am a model. She took a close up, full shot, cowboy shot and side angle shot.

She gives my phone back. I looked at every picture she took.

Eunbi unnie, your secretary is a good photographer. I didn't give her any instruction yet she nailed it.

I looked around and some staff were looking at me.

Errr...

I clears my throat and then goes back to our table, casually.

Aish, why did I forget that I am not wearing a cap and mask.

I facepalmed at my own thoughts.

I posted on my instagram the whole body photo where I am looking at the camera fiercely while my hands are in my pocket.