Chapter 15

Yena's POV

***8 years ago***

I was on the way to my classroom when I saw two familiar figures walking side by side. They are also happily talking to each other.

Really?

"So early in the morning." I murmured and shook my head.

When I entered my classroom, my classmates were doing their task now as expected.

I wonder what Chaewon's section is.

"Yena!" Our lovely president greeted me.

I go to one of the chairs in the back and place my bag there. I faced our president since I know that she followed me.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"Since you were excused yesterday because Ms. Kim told me that you tour your junior that early, you will come with me to the gym later."

I nodded at her.

"Hi, Tzuyu!" My partner in crime suddenly showed up out of nowhere.

I just want to inform all of you that this friend of mine is flirty and she tried to flirt with Tzuyu, our president. I laughed at her when Tzuyu always acted cold to her and showed that she has no interest in Chaeyeon at all.

"And you will join Yena too." Then Tzuyu left.

Chaeyeon, being a flirty girl, smirks when Tzuyu leaves.

Is she a pervert or something?

"I thought you were with Minjeong." I looked at Chaeyeon, who was looking at Tzuyu.

"I am, earlier." She answered without averting her gaze to Tzuyu.

"Our president might melt on your gaze."

Chaeyeon looked at me.

"That's what I want. Melting Tzuyu." Then she went to Tzuyu.

Tell me why I have a flirty friend?

"Your friend is so flirty." A small bean suddenly appeared.

"Well, I won't disagree with that. I don't know if she is playing or something."

"Hey, you two!" Hyejoo approached us with Yeoreum.

"Stop gossiping and help us." Yeoreum handed us scissors and some colored papers.

I looked at Yeoreum first before getting the scissors. Chaeyoung gets the colored papers.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Chaeyoung asked the two.

"Make some confetti." Hyejoo answered shortly before leaving us.

I looked at Yeoreum.

"She acts really normal huh?" I placed the scissor in my armchair.

"Yeah." Yeoreum agrees.

Chaeyoung gives me some colored papers before leaving while Yeoreum sits in the chair next to mine.

"I'm glad that she didn't post it." I start to cut out the colored paper.

"She did."

"She did?!" I accidentally raised my voice. I also hurt myself because the scissor cut my finger instead of the colored paper but I didn't bother.

I looked around and saw my classmates looking at me. I mouthed sorry before facing Yeoreum.

"Why did she post it?!" I asked in a low voice.