Chapter 41

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

I am at my studio right now, waiting for Soyeon unnie. She agreed to go here for the song we will make. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I stand up and go straight to the door. When I opened the door, I was greeted by Eunbi unnie's secretary.

I thought it was Soyeon unnie.

"Ms. Choi, Ms. Kwon wants you to go to her office." She said.

What is it again?

"Okay, I'll follow you." I responded.

She nodded and left. Actually my studio and her office are not that far from each other. I looked at my watch.

It's already 2PM, she must be here now.

I get out of my studio and look around while going to Eunbi unnie's office, in case I meet Soyeon unnie on her way to my studio. As I arrived at Eunbi unnie's office, I asked her immediately.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Have a seat." She points to the seat in front of her.

"Just tell me unnie. I still have a meeting."

Eunbi unnie gestures to her secretary and her secretary gives me some papers.

"That's the contract for you as a trainee under KWON. You will start your private training tomorrow."

"Private training?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes. All your classes will be private. If you want to change it, I can change it for you."

"No, it's fine. I'm just surprised."

I don't want to be choosy.

"Read the contract if you don't want to regret it later."

I nodded as a response though I'm not sure if I will read this. I'm lazy, you know. I was about to leave her office and go back to my studio when she spoke again.

"Also you need to give it back to me today, already signed."

I didn't respond and just got out of her office.

Why is she rushing things?

While I'm on my way to my studio, I meet Soyeon unnie, on the way there too.

"Soyeon unnie!" I called.

She smiled at me and waved her hands. I saw two familiar figures in her back.

Oh, she is with two love birds.

I was about to approach them when my phone suddenly rang. I get my phone from my pocket and answer the call without looking at the caller id.

"Unnie," I heard a sobs from the other line.

Why is she crying?

"Unnie, I'm gonna debut." Then I heard her crying again.

I want to laugh at Yujin because she is crying but since I need to act that I don't know anything, I act as if I am surprised.

"Woah, jinja?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Hey, Yena, long time no see!" Yuqi greeted me when they finally approached me.

I gesture at them to go first in my studio. Soyeon unnie gets my gesture immediately and drags the two love birds with her.

"Wow, Yujinnie. I can't believe you are on the final step of your dream!" I still hear her crying.

How I wish I was there to comfort her.