Chapter 20

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

It's already 3:30PM but I'm still here in the studio where Chaewon's interview was happening. She's not yet done with her interview, that's why I'm not leaving yet. I want to bid my goodbye properly to Chaewon, is there a problem with that?

I feel my phone vibrating continuously. I looked at it's screen since I was just holding it.

It's Eunbi unnie's secretary.

I answered the call.

"Sunbaenim, the board of directors were starting to show up one by one now."

"I'm on my way." I ended the call.

"Unnie," Chaewon suddenly appeared.

"You're done with your interview already?" I looked at her, surprised.

"Yup. We started earlier than expected since the photoshoot was also finished early."

I nodded and smiled at her.

"You have a meeting at 4 right?"

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for you so I can bid my goodbye properly."

"Where will you ride?"

"Ahmm..." I smiled at her deviously.

"In your car?"

She glared at me.

"Please," I do some aegyo even though I am wearing my face mask.

"Fine."

I smiled at her.

"Just get the key to oppa."

I nodded and hugged her.

"Sorry." I said while hugging her.

She patted my back. I let go of the hug and bid my goodbye to her. I approached her manager and got the key from him. After getting the key, I ran out of the studio.

Eunbi unnie will kill me if she finds out that I am late!

I went where I parked Chaewon's car. I immediately rode it and fastened my seatbelt. I drive as if I have a race. I almost got a violation because of that. Well, it's still okay since it's just 5 seconds before the green light becomes a red light. I still need to go to my apartment to change my clothes. 

*Timeskip*

It's already 4:19 but I'm still here in the car, parking it in the parking lot here in the Entertainment.

Oh geez, I'm in trouble.

After parking it, I immediately get my phone and then get out of the car. I feel my phone vibrating continuously but I ignore it. When I enter the building they all bow at me but once again, I ignore them. I was freaking late and I'm more scared of Eunbi unnie than those people who know nothing but to criticize others. I saw an elevator that was about to close but thankfully, an employee opened the door for me. She bowed and greeted me. I smiled at her and nodded. I pressed '12'. Because the elevator takes so long to reach the 12th floor, I start to panic. Minutes have passed and I can't take it anymore. I looked at my phone and it's already 4:26 and we are just on the 10th floor. I also saw 3 missed calls from Eunbi unnie's secretary.

F*ck, I'm doomed!

When the door finally opened on the 12th floor, I didn't waste my time and immediately got off the elevator. I saw a nerd girl in her 20's and she was wearing an earpiece. She looks like she is waiting for someone to get out of the elevators for VIP's.