Chapter 24

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

"Mom,"

She looked frozen when she saw me.

"Yena unnie!" Yujin runs towards me and hangs on me as if she wants to be carried.

I almost lost my balance since she is heavy, geez.

"Ey, Yujin stop that." My mom finally speaks and tap Yujin's shoulder.

"Come in." She said to Chaewon.

Chaewon bows to her before coming inside.

Yujin lets go of me and grabs my hand.

"I'm glad that you made it for our dinner!" She exclaimed happily.

Did she know?

"Come inside now. Your father and brother are waiting in the dining room." She is not looking at me but at Yujin.

Is she mad?

Since Yujin was holding my hand, she pulled me inside of our house. She excitedly pulled me towards the dining room.

Really? Aish, this big puppy.

"Oppa, unnie was here!" Yujin exclaimed when we reached the dining room.

I saw my brother sitting on his seat with a smile on his face while the man that is seating where the padre de familia seats, looks at me with no emotion at all.

Here he goes again. That face of his always breaks my heart over and over again. I ran away from this house because it always hurts me when he looks at me like that, as if I'm not his daughter.

He suddenly stood up on his seat. He still has no emotion at all.

"Where are you going?" My mother showed up, holding a dish.

My father didn't answer and continued to walk until he reached where I was standing. I didn't know that Yujin is now talking to Chaewon, it means she is now sitting. My father faced me, making me tremble. He suddenly held both of my hands and looked me in the eyes. It made me frozen because I didn't expect this really.

"Dad didn't have a hug?" He raised his eyebrow.

I don't know but I suddenly burst into tears. He pulled me for a tight hug.

"Aigoo, our baby is so big now." He said while patting my back.

"I'm sorry." That's all I uttered.

I heard my mother clears her throat.

"You two, sit down. The food is waiting." She said.

I let go from hugging my father and wiped my tears. My father smiled at me then whispered something.

"Now I know why your brother and Yujin make a mess." He winks at me before going back to his seat.

I sat beside Chaewon.

"Let's eat." My father said.

"Thank you for the food!" Me, Yujin, Sungmin oppa and Chaewon said in unison.

************************************************

Chaewon and I are now in my room. We are both lying in my bed, beside each other.

I was expecting that Mom would clean my room after our dinner but she didn't. She said she always cleans this even though no one is sleeping here.

"Do you have clothes?" I asked.

"I have some in my car." She got up.

"Ey, just borrow mine." I pulled her back, making her lie down again in my bed.