Chapter 4

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME ***

A waiter approached us and placed our order on our table.

I replied in Eunbi unnie.

To: Kwon Eunbi

The food is already here. Come out now or you'll be hungry later.

Read 2:20PM

I smirked when I saw that she already read my message.

"Hitomi," Hitomi looked at me.

"Yes, unnie?"

I heard a fake cough. I saw Eunbi unnie taking her seat. She looks at me like she wants to kill me.

"Nothing." I shake my head.

We all start to eat and only Chaeyeon and Sakura are talking.

"Yena unnie," Hitomi suddenly called my name.

"Hm?" I looked at her. I saw Eunbi unnie looking at her.

Just talk to her unnie tsk.

"Can you come with me later?" She asked.

"I'll just buy some bread before I go back to work." She added.

"Ah, sorry Tomi. I already have plans with Chaewon."

"Huh?" Chaewon looked at me surprised. I hold her hand and squeeze it a little so she can understand what I'm trying to do.

"Ah, yeah. We're going in... ahm.." Chaewon looked at me. Her eyes are saying 'help me'.

"On a date." I finished her sentence. 

Eunbi unnie suddenly choked. Chaeyeon clears her throat. Chaewon slightly nudged me.

"Me, I can come with you." Sakura volunteered.

"Oh, thank you, Sakura unnie!" - Hitomi

Chaeyeon looked at me. I signaled her to stop Sakura.

"Kura! We have a date after this, don't you remember?" - Chaeyeon

"Eh? We have?" - Sakura

Chaeyeon nodded as an answer.

"I didn't know." Sakura looked at Hitomi.

"Sorry, Hitomi. I forgot that I already have a plan with Chaeyeon."

Hitomi smiled timidly.

"It's okay unnie. I can buy on my o--"

"I'll come with you so don't worry." We all looked at Eunbi unnie when she speaked.

"Huh?" Hitomi looked at Eunbi unnie surprised. Eunbi unnie looked at her and their eyes met.

That's good! Looks like my plan is working.

"I said I'll come with you so don't worry." She repeats, then she looks away and continues to eat.

We all remained silent. Hitomi is still looking at Eunbi unnie. I don't know what she was thinking but she looked stunned. Chaewon clears her throat and I think Hitomi heard it because she changes her glance to Chaewon. Hitomi starts to eat again like nothing happened.

We all continued to eat silently after that. While eating silently, the waiter that served our food earlier approached us with a paper and pen in his hands.

"E-excuse me. Can I have your autograph Ms. Chaewon?" The guy said shyly.

One of our entertainment's staff and Chaewon's bodyguards came to us immediately. Eunbi unnie stopped them by signaling at them.