Chapter 11

Yena's POV

***8 years ago***

I was in the middle of wandering when I heard a knock on the door.

"What is it, oppa?" I asked but he gave me no response.

I sighed and got up from my bed. I head for the door and open it.

"Did you have trouble of---" I was surprised when I saw who it was.

"Ch-Chaewon?" I saw a suitcase beside her.

It's been 3 years since Chaewon went to England. Her father has a business to take care of in England, making her continue her studies there.

"Is that how you greeted your best friend?"

I grab her hand and hug her so tight.

"I miss you so much, stinky radish." I said while still hugging her.

"Even now, you're still calling me stinky radish?" She asked, sulking.

I let go of her and looked at her.

"You're still the stinky radish that I know, after all." I said before entering my room.

I know that I should be greeting her and saying how are you blah blah blah but it's not our genre so yeah.

I remove my shoes and skirt. I can hear her entering my room with her suitcase.

"Oh well, you're still the same duck that I know." She said while closing the door.

I unbuttoned my uniforms wearing just my sando. I jumped back to the bed again.

"No homeworks? Projects? Tutor?" She asked.

I felt that she laid down on the opposite side of my bed.

"It's just the first day so no homeworks but we need to prepare a welcoming party two days from now."

I heard her hum as her answer.

"Stinky ra---" I turn to the opposite side so I can see her.

"...dish." I said in a low voice.

She's already asleep.

"Look at this stinky radish, she's asleep already." I murmured.

I started to study her. She's still the skinny fairy Kim Chaewon that I know. The only one that changes in her is she has a white skin now unlike before.

"I might melt in your gaze."

I was surprised when she suddenly spoke. I saw her smiling while her eyes were still closed. I flick her nose making her eyes open.

"I thought you were already asleep." Then I turn my back to her and face the other side of the bed.

Geez.

"Yah! How dare you to flick my nose?!" She complained. I can imagine how her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pouted because of irritation.

I face her again. I saw her holding her nose while pouting.

"Have you already eaten?" I asked.

"Not yet." She answered and looked at me.

I get up from bed and get some clothes in my closet. I go to the bathroom and change my clothes. After changing my clothes, I get out of the bathroom. I sighed when I saw a stinky radish sleeping peacefully in my bed.

"Yah, stinky radish! Don't you want to eat?"

She didn't move nor speak. I think for a while what I will say to make her get out of my bed.