Chapter 1

Yena's POV

***8 years ago***

"Goodmorning seniors! Since today is your first day as a senior, I want you to spend your whole day preparing for our junior's welcoming party." Ms. Kim announced. 

When she already got out the door, everyone in the classroom screamed and celebrate.

"We are graduating seniors now!" Chaeyeon shouted. 

As if we are really seniors. We're just in 9th grade, graduating in middle school.

She hugs me so tight. I hit her hand. 

I'm gonna die because of her strangle. 

"Y-yah!" I was still hitting her hand.

"Sorry." She let go of her hug from me then chuckled.

"I wish Eunbi unnie also here to celebrate with us." I looked down.

"Yeah, she is more busy than we expected." Chaeyeon pouts.

Eunbi is a fresh graduate in SOPA. She was starting to chase her dream and I'm proud of her.

"Let's go." Chaeyeon suddenly grabs my hand.

"Where will we go?" I asked. 

I looked at her confused. Chaeyeon just smiled at me then pulled me out of the classroom. 

That smile, she wants to spot some chics.

I just shake my head because of that thought.

Because Chaeyeon keeps on pulling me while walking in the hallway, I bump into someone. I let go of my hands from Chaeyeon's grip.

"Sorry." I bowed to the girl I bumped. She also bowed and gave me a timid smile before walking away. 

She's pretty.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone tapped my back.

"You drop this." I turned around to see who it was. I saw a girl about 158cm? 160cm? I'm taller than her actually.

She gave me my cell phone.

"Thank you!" I got my cell phone from her and bowed.

"Nako!" Another short girl appeared. Well, she is taller than the girl who gave my phone back.

The short girl that appeared looked at me. The moment that our eyes met, I suddenly felt something in my stomach. The world suddenly stops. She is the only one I saw. I feel my heartbeat start to beat fast. 

Wtf? Does my heart have a problem?

"Yena!" Someone grabs my arm but I didn't bother to look who it was. I just keep on looking at the girl, walking away.

"Where have you been? I keep on talking not knowing that you're not beside me. I'm pulling you earlier then out of nowhere you suddenly gone?"

I don't know if someone is pulling me. I just feel my feet are walking. 

I can't take my eyes off her. What's happening with me?

"Yah!" Someone snapped their finger in front of me.

"What?!" I ask irritatedly.

"Aish. Your mind is somewhere else!" Chaeyeon complained.

"W-What are you saying a-again?" Chaeyeon gives me a death glare.

"I-I just got my phone." I clears my throat.

"It's your fault! You kept on pulling me and I accidentally bumped into someone!" I scolded her.