Chapter 2

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME ***

I am here in KWON Entertainment's studio. I'm in the middle of writing when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yena-yah, " I heard a familiar voice behind the door.

"It's me Chaewon." I quickly hid the paper where I was writing when I heard who it was.

"Come in!" I said. I pretended that I was arranging some recordings on the computer.

I heard the door open. 

"Oh," I can tell by her tone that she is surprised.

"I thought you always locked the door so no one would see you."

"I do." I turned around and looked at her.

"I just---" she cut me off.

"I know," She looked at me too.

"You forgot because you're already old." Even if I'm sitting and she was near the door, I tried to kick her. 

She laughed at me because I missed it. It looks like I kicked a wind.

"You can't even reach me." She starts to tease me. 

I gave her a death glare. 

Chaewon really knows how to tease me. Aish, this stinky radish!

"Yah! Do you want to get crushed by a duck?" I show her my fist. 

She also showed me her fists.

"I'm not scared! Come on!" She sounds like picking a fight. She close the door and move closer to me.

Wtf? Am I seeing right now?

I stood up and stared at her.

"Come on! Punch me! Punch me, old duckie!" She looks like a fighter challenging her enemy.

She sighed.

"I guess you're too old for a---- aaacckkk" I pushed her like bull. I support her back immediately and pulled her against the wall so she wouldn't hit her back on the piano.

"Argh, I'm sur---- HAHAHAHA" I tickled her.

"Oldie huh?" She is trying to avoid me but I already corner her. She can't stop me now.

"U-unnie, please..." She is trying to please me but it has no effect. She can't stop laughing. 

I'll let you suffer, stinky radish.

"Unnie! Unnie!" She is out of breath but still laughing. Her eyes are already teary because she keeps on laughing.

"Unnie!" I keep on tickling her.

"Eunbi unnie!" The door suddenly opened. 

Someone grabs my arm and pulls me away from Chaewon then starts to hit me.

"What are you doing to Chaewon?!" Eunbi unnie said while hitting my arm. I tried to block her hands.

"Chaewon started it! I just got revenge!" I said while still blocking her hands.

"You two weren't dating, aren't you?" Eunbi unnie stopped from hitting me and gave Chaeyeon a death glare.

"Who?" Sakura appeared beside her.

"Look at you, with your girlfriend, again." I said and glared at Sakura. Sakura ignored me and asked Chaeyeon again.

"Who is dating?"