Chapter 36

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

2 years have already passed after that vacation. My bae was already 2 years in the industry. She will have a fan signing event tomorrow and... I CAN'T GO. Everytime that she has a fan signing event, I have so many paperworks to do and meetings to attend ToT.

Why is it that when it comes to me, the timing is always wrong?!

After I found out that I am the Co-CEO and when I finally reveal myself at the board of directors and shareholders, Eunbi unnie finally has her guts. Her guts to give me her work if she is not available.

"Ms. Choi?" I heard Eunbi unnie's secretary's voice then a knock on the door.

"Come in." I stopped reading the paper that I am holding and looked at her.

She bows to me.

"Your meeting with the shareholders were canceled because Ms. Bae has an urgent matter to do."

I just nodded as a response.

"Do I have any schedule?" I asked.

"None, Mam."

Finally...

"You are free to go." I said to her before continuing what I was doing.

Eunbi unnie's secretary bows to me again before leaving.

I don't have a schedule but there is so much paperworks. That old bunny is always leaving her work at me when there is so much paperworks to do. Well, I can't blame her. She is an artist at the same time, CEO of this Entertainment.

You may ask readers why Eunbi unnie is not here and why I am filling her duty for her. Eunbi unnie just had a comeback and she is promoting right now so she is busy. She leaves her work to me as the CEO so yeah, no choice since I am the Co-CEO.

"Argh, that old bunny." I shuffled my hair.

I am too lazy to read these papers but do I have a choice? Eunbi unnie will kill me if I just sign these papers without reading it.

Readers, can you help. me?

My phone suddenly rings. I looked at the screen. 'Unknown Number'

Who is this?

I just answered it out of curiosity.

"Annyeonghaseyo," She greeted politely.

My eyebrows furrowed because the voice is not familiar.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Is this Ms. Duckie?" She asked back.

How did she get my number?

"Yes." I answered, nervously.

I should have not answe—

"Your backstage pass will be delivered tomorrow before the fan signing event."

"W-What backstage pass?"

"Please follow the time that was written in the ticket and the place, thank you." And then she ended the call.

Backstage pass? Ticket?

"What is she talking about?" I muttered then looked at the screen of my phone again.

Maybe it's a prank call.

I put down my phone at the table and continued what I was doing.

*Next Day*