Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

It's been 2 months since the unexpected confession of Yuri happened. Our flight to LA is tomorrow and guess what day it is today?

It's in the title dummy

Shhhh, author. This is my POV.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Since the author wrote it in the title, you all know what it is today. Anyways, it's already 8PM and I am outside of One Entertainment because I am waiting for my girl.

My girl for 57 days now hihihi

The door suddenly opened and when I looked at it, it was no other than my girl. She kissed my cheeks as soon as she entered the car.

"Let's go." She said after wearing her seatbelts on.

I nodded and started to drive.

"I already told my managers about me having a girlfriend and guess what." She started the conversation.

I glanced at her and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"They know that it was you."

"Really?" I chuckled.

"Areum unnie said that it was obvious."

"Eh?!" I looked at her in disbelief.

"Eyes on the road." She said when she caught me looking at her.

Since I am obedient, I looked back at the road.

"She said she noticed just this week because you keep on following me."

"Yah," I looked at her then at the road.

"I'm not following you. I'm just watching you." I corrected her.

If you are all wondering what she is talking about, this week I am free because next week I will be busy shooting for my debut drama. Since I am free, I always go where Yuri is, like her manager.

"Areum unnie thought at first that you are a stalker." She suddenly chuckles.

Me? Stalker? This cute face is a stalker?

I pouted.

"She's always mean to me."

She pinch my lips.

"She doesn't trust you, that's why."

Kang is more untrusted than me hmp

After that conversation, we remained silent until we arrived at the hotel bar.

Yuri and I enter the hotel together, holding each other's hand. We went straight to the bar. Yeah, this is the hotel bar that ENOZI always goes to. Chaeyeon rented the entire bar for today's party.

"Look who just entered." Chaewon said as soon as I entered the bar.

ENOZI looks at me and Yuri.

Oh, the others are not yet here?

Chaeyeon gives me a teasing smile then approaches me. She whispers to my ear.

"It looks like you invited your crush." Chaeyeon whispered.

I act as if I am scared that Yuri will hear her.

"Yah, shut up." I whispered back.

I glance at Yuri and I'm giving her a signal to play along. Yeah, these people don't know about us yet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.