Chapter 30

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

It's already six in the morning and I'm not yet sleeping. My mind is busy with so many thoughts and it makes me can't sleep. I am sitting on one of the chairs near the window.

"Ugh, why can't I sleep?" I rest my head at the window.

Why did the thought of her bother me? Can someone tell me why my emotions are mixed right now? I am happy, angry, sad and hurt. What the f*ck?

Since I can't sleep, I decided to leave these three girls who looked like sardines in the bed. But before I leave I take the chance to take a picture of them.

That's our friends our for HAHAHA

I didn't have my car because we used Eunbi unnie's car.

Should I take a taxi or bus?

I am wearing my mask and cap while wearing my pajamas. Weird right? There are not a lot of people at this time so it's fine. Anyways, I decided to walk for a bit. It's freaking cold and I didn't bring my sweater. I left it yesterday in my studio. I crossed my arms hoping that it would help to lessen the cold but it didn't.

It's still spring because it is just May but why is it cold?!

I don't know how many minutes or hours I am walking but I feel tired now. It's freaking cold and I am freezing. I just found myself sitting on a bench in the playground.

This playground has a vibe that I can't explain.

A hand that was holding a sweater suddenly appeared in front of me. As I lifted my face up, I saw the reason why I am still up until now.

Is this the reason why this playground has a vibe that I can't explain? And why the heck is she smiling at me?

My heart starts to beat fast. I feel like I am struck by lightning.

Her eyes, it's beautiful. I want to just stare at it.

She suddenly grabs my hand and puts the sweater there. It makes me surprised for goodness sake!

Did she know me?

I started to tremble when she sat beside me. The heck! She is freaking close to me! Our skin touched.

F*ck!

"Unnie, you are freezing already." She gets the sweater from my hand and puts it on my shoulders.

F*ck my heart is going crazy!

"A-Ah-Ah- yeah." I manage to move aside a little so we have some space at least.

Even if I don't want to look at her because my heart will go wild more, my body won't cooperate. I looked at her and said...

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed my head.

Holy shit! Why is she smiling at me like that?!

I immediately look away.

"I-I-If y-you---"

The heck Yena?! Why are you stuttering?

"Just take your sweater if you will leave." I finally said without being stuttered. 

I didn't look at her again because I know it will make me more nervous. Heck yeah! I am nervous. Who will not be nervous if you are beside your crush? I mean, the girl beside me is the girl I have liked for years. How I wish she didn't hear my heart.

"You should put it on, noona."

Me being an obedient duck, I followed what she said. I put on her sweater. HER SWEATER!