Chapter 35

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

I woke up because someone tapped my shoulder.

I fell asleep?

"Hey, old duck!" She tapped my shoulder again.

I slowly opened my eyes and it revealed...

"Yuri?!" I immediately got up and rubbed my eyes.

After rubbing my eyes I just realized that it's Chaewon not Yuri.

Why do they look a little alike? Aish, maybe I am just daydreaming because last night I kept on thinking about Yuri.

"Yuri?!" Chaewon asked me in disbelief.

"You are daydreaming, old duck." She shakes her head then goes to the window and opens the curtains.

"The breakfast is ready." She looked at me.

I nodded in response.

"Stop your daydream and go outside. We are waiting." Then she left.

She's still bitter about Yuri.

I do my morning routine first before going to the dining room.

"We are hungry." Chaeyeon complained when she finally saw me entering the dining room.

"You should have eat then." I said.

"Eunbi unnie will kill her if she does." Minju said, chuckling.

I seat beside Eunbi unnie.

"Thank you for the food!" We all said before digging in.

Woah, this is the first time that I appreciate Eunbi unnie's cooking skill. I didn't realize it last night because I'm busy with my thoughts but now, I did.

"Eunbi unnie, your cooking skills are really amazing!" I said then gave her a thumbs up.

"I can't believe you are saying it to her when this is your second time that you ate what she cooked." Chaewon teased.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Unnie, you are a wife material. The missing is the husband or should I say wife." I teasingly look at Eunbi unnie.

Eunbi unnie glared at me.

What? Just saying.

"27 years of existence yet she has never experienced being in a relationship." Chaeyeon joined me.

Nice one, Chaeyeon

"I thought you would say that she never experienced being in love." I chuckled.

"We all knew that she did experience it already." Chaeyeon looked at Eunbi unnie teasingly then looked back at me.

"Yeah, her first love is the bread lover." I agreed with Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon looked at Eunbi unnie again and said,

"Should I name her?"

I can see that Eunbi unnie wants to kill us both but she remains silent.

"Let me name it." I said.

Teasing this old bunny is fun.

"Honda Hi—"

"Don't you dare finish what you are saying." Eunbi unnie finally spoke.

It's Hitomi readers. Hitomi is her first love but they remain friends for some reason. Shhhhh Eunbi unnie will kill me if she finds out that I told you readers.