My Mannequin - 03

What is love? A word so simple is somehow always so hard to define. Nevertheless, for Alison, love is very simple, love is in others words, one person, one girl, it's:

"Emily!"

The blonde yells loudly, so loud that the brunette is sure that the entire building just heard her screaming of excitement because she's back home. It's been exactly 10 hours, 12 minutes and 3 seconds since Alison saw Emily leaving for work this morning. Yeah, the blonde has been counting the time apart because it has been a complete torture for her, maybe that's why the moment Emily appear in sight, Alison jumps on her, like a happy puppy who welcomes her master.

"I missed you so much, Emily..."

The blonde glues herself to the brunette and clings on the brunette, softly rubbing her cheek against Emily's chest as she expresses how happy she's to see her again. The brunette freezes under such affection. All this attention towards her persona, it's new for Emily. Maybe that's why she has no clue how to act around Alison.

"I'm back too, you know..."

"Oh, hi Hanna!"

Alison doesn't mean to be impolite, but all her attention is on Emily. In other words, she has eyes just for Emily, the brunette who just wants to get inside, sit on her couch and drink a beer after having a long day at work but she can't, since Alison is glued to her, blocking her to move. How do I make her stop? Emily wonders as she stares at the blonde who is looking at her like a puppy who's waiting for something. Alison wants something from her. But, what could that be? Emily has no clue, nevertheless she tries something when she decides to pat Alison's head like a puppy because what else is she supposed to do?

The blonde doesn't complain, she leans into the touch even if she yearns for something more. And, Emily frowns because her hand is moving, but Alison has no intention to move at all. The patting thing is not working to remove Alison from her way to the couch and like always Emily has been always helpless in terms of love and that's why her roomie decides to intervene.

"Oh for Lord sake, just kiss her already, Em, so you can sit and watch TV!"

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, Hanna is right, kiss me, Emiliy!"

The dear mannequin closes her eyes and sets her lips for a kiss. Emily gulps hard, flushing and sweating so much that she's over the point to pass out. Deep down, Emily has this desire to kiss her too, but she's too shy to act on it, contrary to Alison who has zero inhibition to take what she wants.

"You're taking too long!"

"I... ahm..."

Emily is silenced by Alison when the blonde pulls her closer, sealing her lips with a soft and tender kiss. The kiss didn't last too long since Alison smelled the popcorns that Hanna just put in the microwave and got distracted by it.

"Oh, that smells good!"

The blonde walks towards Hanna, who's preparing the snacks, leaving a dizzy brunette on the door. Intoxicated by the taste of her lips, Emily zones out as she doesn't understand why the blonde makes her feel like this. Because she's a mannequin, right? She's not real, right? But, the way she looks at her, the way she makes her feel, it feels so real that Emily has no idea of what to do or what to feel till she sees who caught Alison's attention now, and somehow she knows exactly what to feel: jealousy.

"Hanna! Hanna! Hanna!"

"Now, I've your attention..."

Hanna smirks as Alison moves around her, acting like a hungry puppy. Because, Alison has learnt so far that she likes food in general just as much as Hanna. That's why Hanna takes mercy of her and puts the popcorn in Alison's mouth. The blonde moans when she tastes the salty flavour, she loves it, but Emily doesn't love to watch Hanna feeding her beautiful mannequin, at all.