Sonata of love part IV

Hello, sorry for not updating so often, I don't know if you saw my previous note but I've some technical problems so I'll not update as often as I would like. Anyway, I'm trying to re-build the plot of my stories with what I remember so please be patient. This chapter will follow after the kiss scene of last chapter...

Sonata of love part IV

(Alison's narrative)

Spencer told me the other day, that when you're in love with somebody, everything looks colorful. She said: 'Since the moment I met Toby, my life changed. Everything I saw, everything I heard...everything I felt... all the scenery around me started to take on color...'

I wonder if that's true... I wonder if someone can really change my monotone world. My world that begins and ends with the piano, a monotone world that's in black and white, just like music scores... just like a keyboard... I wonder if one day, my world will become colorful...

(In Emily's dorm room)

Emily smiles at her webcam with a bubble smile. – "Yo! Whatcha U doing?!"

(Glowing and sparks around Emily's face)

Hanna says from the other side of the screen of the laptop. – "Y-You're glowing and sparking, Em..."

Emily grins. – "Do I?!" (Huge smile)

Hanna. – "Did something good happen?"

Emily doesn't say a word, she just keeps grinning like a fool as she's recalling in her mind her kiss with Alison. Hanna wanted to ask further but she got distracted by something that she saw on the background of her friend...

Hanna. – "Em... what is that?!"

Emily. – "What?!" (She turns towards what was behind her and she smiles as she grabs it between her arms) "Oh, it's a puppy..."

The tiny puppy barks. – "Woof! Woof!"

Emily rubs her cheek against the head of the puppy and says with a goofy smile. – "Isn't he cute?!"

Hanna raises an eyebrow. – "Em, as far as I know, you're not allowed to have animals on the dorms... they can throw you out if they find him with you!"

Emily pouts with puppy eyes. – "B-but, I saw him abandoned in a box on the streets! Don't you feel bad for him?!"

Emily and the puppy make puppy eyes and Hanna just rolls her eyes. As Emily was in Skype with her BF; Alison was also sharing a moment with her closer friend. Unlike the brunette, the blonde wasn't sparkling and grinning of happiness because of their accidental kiss...

(In a Japanese's restaurant)

Spencer invited Alison to diner and she noticed that something was different on her friend; the blonde was very quiet and with a lot of blush on her cheeks, something that Spencer found suspicious...

Spencer says as she sees Alison, filling up her mouth with a lot of sushi. – "Hey, easy there... you might choke if you put so much food in your mouth... mmm... you're really red, are you feeling sick?"

Alison doesn't reply and orders another big menu of sushi.

Toby says as he's surprised of the quantity of food that the blonde is eating. – "Wow... you're still hungry?! You're still not done?"

Alison. – "I need to eat my mind out!"

Spencer raises an eyebrow. – "Out of what?!"

Alison recalled her 1st kiss in her life and she blushes, red as a tomato...