My kryptonite - Part I

Hi again, so this is a mini story with my favorite ships 😊. It has nothing to do with PLL story line.

So, this is a two shot (2 parts), hope you like it and like always, thank you if you have the time to leave a review!

My kryptonite – Part I

Alison was more than upset when she arrived home; 10hrs of flight with crying babies, 2 hrs of traffic put the blonde over the edge and finding a whole mess in her home, well that was just the cherry on the top... Emily was behind her wife, with the bags on her arms, she gulps hard as she sees the messy home, the brunette gulps harder as she sees the vein in Alison's front-head...

Emily pleads. – "Ali... please calm down... please don't ye-..."

Alison yells. – "Lexa!"

Emily sighs. – "Yell..."

Alison ignores Emily and keeps yelling each time louder and louder. Without a reply, Alison just huffs like a bull, she runs upstairs, kicking with her foot the box of pizza and the beer glass that were over the stairs...

Emily sighs. – "Oh boy... here we go..."

The brunette leaves their bags at one side and decides to clean the mess of the house...

Emily mumbles. – "Well, it looks like it was the party of the century..."

With a garbage bag in her hands, Emily sees her wife, more upset than ever...

Alison. – "She's not in her room... where the hell is that daughter of yours?!"

Emily was with the mouth open when the front door opens and their daughter popped up with a bag of cleaning supplies and her bestie at her side...

Octavia mumbles. – "Busted..."

Lexa says with a nervous smile. – "Wow, moms... what.... What are you doing here?"

Emily smirks with the arms crossed above her chest. – "We live here..."

Lexa chuckles nervously. – "Yeah, I know that I... I... mmm... I wasn't expecting you so soon..."

Alison squints her eyes and says with a serious tone. – "I can see that..."

There was an awkward silence and Lexa's BF decides to step up for her friend...

Octavia smiles. – "Well, you look great Ms. Fields, it looks like the sun and the beach did wonderful in you... you look younger and..."

Alison says with a lethal gaze. – "Octavia... stop talking and just run... run for your life..."

Octavia gulps hard, she nods. – "Yes, ma'am..."

And before knowing it, Octavia was gone, Lexa gulps hard as she knows that look on her mom's face. Alison temper is one of a kind, but thankfully, Lexa knows the kryptonite of her mother: Emily. Lexa looks at her other mother with deer eyes and Alison just knows what strategy her daughter will play...