Love you to Death - Part 3

Hi, thank you so much for liking this story, not sure how many chapter I'll do. Let's see what we get...

Hope you like it, and, thank you in advance if you've the time to leave a comment. It's always nice to read your reviews, thanks

Love you to Death - Part 3

*** Alison's narrative (voice-over) ***

Sometimes, someone comes into your life, so unexpectedly by surprise, taking your heart... taking your mind...

Emily looks nervous when she knocks, the door of the head of HR. She feels like in 8th grade, when she ended in the Principal office because she punched Ben in the face, for some reason she can't explain, she feels like if someone will scold her, and, she wasn't totally wrong...

(Inside Aria's office)

Spencer. - "What the hell have you done?!"

Emily. - "Excuse me?!"

Aria. - "Spencer. Please calm down, this is not the way to address any topic with an employee. Don't you remember the Management seminary where I said...?"

Spencer cuts her off. - "Sorry, Aria. But, your 'Kumbaya' methods are not in me..."

Aria rolls her eyes, and, Spencer stares at Emily, the brunette who has no idea of what is coming on, but, she will find out very soon...

Spencer. - "Emily. Can I call you, Emily?"

Emily nods

Spencer. - "Emily, I need to know what the hell have you done, so we can find a way to fix it..."

Emily mumbles. - "I have no idea of what you're talking about Miss Hastings..."

Spencer. - "Spencer. Call me Spencer. And, in that case, then, let me show you..."

Emily has no idea of what she's been accused, she's clueless when they walk around the building, and, she gets even more clueless when they get inside a meeting room where...

Noel. - "Miss. DiLaurentis..." (He clears his throat, and, says again) "Miss. DiLaurentis?"

For the 10th time, trying to catch the attention of the CEO, Noel clears his throat, but, he gets nothing. The CEO is staring at the window, giggling alone, lost in her thoughts, and, ignoring completely what happens around her. It has been already 2 hours since Noel has been trying to catch Alison's attention and present her his newest production plan for the new unit in Tokyo, but...

Noel winnows the papers of his presentation in the air, and, says. - "Fuck it! I'm done..." (He walks besides the girls, and, says) "2 hours of my time for nothing!"

He leaves very angry. And, Alison is not the kind of person who ignores her employees but...

Alison mumbles with a big goofy smile when she draws up little hearts over the window. - "She kissed my cheek..." (Giggling) "She kissed my cheek..."

Big flush spread all over Alison's face, her mind is in another place. The symptoms are clear. She's...

Aria smiles. - "Awww, she's in love..."

Emily blushes a lot when Aria mentions the word 'love'...

Spencer points out towards Alison, and, says to Emily. - "Do you see what you have done?!"