Something only we know - Part II

Hi guys, so like you know, this is an emison mini story, not sure how many parts there will be (maybe 5), I just hope you enjoy it... ^^ So recap: Alison went to California, because she found there the best specialist in fertility, she wants to become a mom but by artificial fertilization, using donors for the eggs and the sperm; last chapter, Emily donated her eggs and now Alison without knowing will use them to get pregnant... this chapter will start the morning after last chapter...

Something only we know – Part II

(In Alison's hotel room)

Emily was slowly opening her eyes, she didn't remember at what moment she fell sleep, maybe after the 3rd movie... the brunette rolled her eyes over the place and she blushed, terrible blushed when she noticed that Alison was curled on her right side... just using Emily as a pillow...

Emily chuckled and she brushed the golden hair from Alison's face and she smiled when she looked at the sleepy face of the blonde...

Emily whispered to herself. – "It's a beautiful morning..."

The brunette continued enjoying the view for a long time in silence, just looking at the blonde sleeping until Alison started waking up...

Alison said with a sleepy voice. – "Good morning Em..."

Emily smiled. – "Good morning in deed..." (She looked at the blonde stretching and she chuckled on how Alison was looking so adorable) "Did you sleep well?"

Alison smiled. – "Actually I did... did I let you sleep? I think that I snore under my sleep..."

Emily chuckled and nodded. – "Yeah you do but even with your snoring I could sleep very nice..."

Alison pouted and squint her eyes. – "I don't snore that much..."

Emily teased. – "Well you say that because you can't hear you but believe me, it's surprising how those loud noises come from a tiny person as you..."

Alison rolled her eyes and pouted and Emily just chuckled, she found very cute the pout of the blonde...

(Alarm of a phone)

Alison. – "Damn, I'm gonna be late..."

Emily. – "Do you need to go somewhere?"

Alison nodded. – "Yeah... I've an appointment with the doctor for the procedure..."

Emily bitted her lower lip and asked with puppy eyes. – "Can I come with you?"

Alison raised an eye brow. – "Do you want to come?"

Emily smiled and nodded and Alison just chuckled as she found Emily's enthusiasm adorable...

Alison. – "Ok, if you want to..."

(In the office of Dr. Montgomery)

Alison was sitting, reading a fashion magazine as Emily was looking around, she was playing with her arms as she walked through the office of the doctor, she looks at all the baby pictures in the wall and Emily smiled, imagining that maybe her kid will be too in that wall... the brunette noticed a model of a baby in a womb on a table and touches it, Emily touched it and the baby fell out of the womb; she juggling caught the baby model and Alison just laughed as she saw Emily juggling... the doctor got in and smiled when she heard the laughs of the blonde...

Dr. Montgomery. – "It looks like someone is in good mood..." (She approached to Emily and placed the baby model gently back in the womb, she stretched her hand to the brunette and said) "Dr. Montgomery, nice to meet you and you're?"