Go Big or Go Home - part 10

Hi guys, you asked for an update and your comments really boost me to write ^^; this is the ending of this mini emison story & I hope you like it. This chapter is long and, starts the same night when Emily proposes; at the end of the chapter, you'll see the same scene of the airport that happens in ch8, there'll be some time jumps too. Have a great day and thank you if you've the time to leave a review. See U soon! Next one will be a very cute story ^^

Go Big or Go Home – part 10

(In Alison's house)

It was around 11pm when Samara heard noises on the door...

Samara. - "Who...?"

Thinking it was a thief, she grabs her phone and gets ready to call the police but, she puts her phone down when she sees who's getting inside the house...

Samara frowns. - "Alison...? Wh-...?"

Alison says while she rushes to her room. - "I don't want to talk just let me go to my room and please don't ask me why I'm here..."

The blonde walks in and, Samara doesn't know what is happening neither if she should ask what is bringing her home but, looking at the confused look of Alison; Samara decides to don't ask anything and let the girl just go upstairs to her room...

(At the same time, in a bar)

Hanna says while she drinks a beer. - "I love Em when she gets drunk and high to avoid things..."

Spencer doesn't make a comment about it, she just sighs deeply while she stares at the drunk brunette who's embarassing herself by singing alone on top of a table...

Aria. - "Do we know why she's like that...?"

Hanna smirks. - "Oh, I know..."

Spencer & Aria gazes towards Hanna, waiting to hear the ending of that sentence but, Hanna don't say a word...

Hanna shrungs. - "What?!"

Spencer. - "Are you not gonna tell us what is coming on here?!"

Aria. - "Spence is right, you can't just say that you know and don't tell us anything..."

Hanna dramatically rolls her eyes and, before she could say a word, someone else approaches and says...

Emily. - "I proposed to Alison..."

Spencer & Aria say at unison. - "You WHAT?!"

Emily drinks 2 shots in a row and nods with sad chuckles...

Emily. - "Yeah... I... and she..." (Sad laugh) "She turned me down..."

The brunette is so broken and, like always she copes her sorrow with alcohol. Emily can see the pitty look of her friends but, she doesn't need pitty, she just need her... a blonde who can't take out of her mind... out of her heart...

(In Alison's house, after midnight)

Jerry Magire. - "We live in a cynical world, cynical world... and... I love you... you complete me..."

The girl. - "Shut up... shut up... you had me at hello... you had me at hello..."

Alison was watching her favorite movie 'Jerry Magire' and she replays over and over the part when Jerry declares his love...

Alison mumbles. - "If love could be simple, just like in the movies..."

Lost on her thoughts, she doesn't notice that someone was in her frame door... an unexpected visit...