Something only we know - Part I

Hi guys, how have you being? I hope great! Well this is my 2nd emison mini story, it popped up in my mind with the song 'somewhere only we know' of Keane, honestly, it's one of my favorite songs! So hope you like this; like always any comment it's welcome :D!

Context: There is not AD, Wayne died and like in the series, Emily lost her way and money, she didn't finished the university and she's actually working as a bartender in an hotel in California, here, Emily sold her eggs in California and the story will start from that day in the clinic... Emily and Alison haven't seen each other for years (5 years, like in the tv...)

Here the 1st part of this emison mini story... enjoy ^^...

Something only we know – Part I

(Fertility clinic) - Emily's POV

Breathe Emily... breathe... I keep telling myself that same sentence over and over... I'm nervous... I think that I will throw up... God, tell me it's wrong what I'm gonna do? Is there other way? (Sighs) I look up and I'm sure that my Dad is watching up what I'm gonna do... I'm sure that I'm disappointing him but.... I need the money... I really need it... and if in my need I may help someone else to have a family... well... I think that I can live with that...

Everything happened so fast... I really didn't feel any pain or anything... I'm signing a lot of documents... I don't know who will use my eggs and I'm trying really hard on not over think about it... I gave all the forms to the nurse and by the corner of my eye I read a number: "Donor 48"...

I mumble. – "48..."

The nurse. – "Yeah... we need to put a label on all the files... yours it's that... but shhh ok! You shouldn't know that..."

I giggle and reply. – "Don't worry; it will be our secret..."

I'm great on keeping secrets....

(In a hotel in California) – Alison's POV

I can't believe that you're here... I can't believe that I'm able to see you again... should I say hello? Will you say hello to me? (Deep breath) Ok... here I go...

I yell. – "EM!"

I know that I yelled too high... all the eyes are on me but I don't care... I don't care at all because I yelled enough for making you turn and when our eyes met... when I see those chocolate eyes of you... those warm eyes again... I know that I'm glowing... I'm glowing of happiness... that kind of glow that only you can produce in me....

(In the beach, California) – Author's POV

The encounter was unexpected for both girls, they couldn't hide their smiles when they saw each other again after so many years apart... at 1st Emily was acting shy, a little ashamed for being working in a hotel; the blonde noticed it so she decided to don't ask about it, she just hugged Emily, she put her in a big hug and after a light talk, Emily gave Alison a tour on the city after her shift...

It was already dark when they started walking on the beach but it was refreshing for both girls... walking on the sand... feeling the breeze of the ocean... it was really nice....

Emily. – "So you haven't told me... what bring you to California?"

Alison teased. – "I came for you..."

Emily almost fell, losing balance and the blonde just chuckled seeing the brunette...

Emily. – "It's not funny Ali..."