Sonata of love - Part I

Hi again, So this story came to my mind with La la land soundtrack, 'Mia & Sebastien's theme'. This is another mini Emison story, the girls don't know each other and the plot has nothing to do with PLL series... So I hope you like it and any comment & review is welcome, thanks ^^; have a great week-end!

NOTE: Juilliard it's a performing arts conservatory in NY, it's widely regarded as one of the world's leading music schools with some of the most prestigious arts programs (dance, drama and music).

Sonata of love – Part I

(Emily's narrative)

Dreams... a reason to live... a goal to get... dreams... they're beautiful isn't? Yes, they're... so do you have dreams? Do you pursue them when you're awake? Because, I do... I run... I run just trying to catch them and I don't stop until I do...

(In the entrance of Juilliard)
Emily smiled with excitement. - "I can't believe I'm here!"

Pam smiled as she hugged her daughter. - "Oh Emy, I'm so happy that your dream became truth! I'm so proud of you!"

Wayne smiled. - "Me too! I can see it already, my beautiful Emy the lead ballerina in the ballet of NY..."

Emily chuckled and blushed. - "Stop it Dad..."

Wayne. - "Ok well... I'm guessing that we should leave you now..." (Emotional voice) "Oh God, this is harder than your 1st day at preschool..."

Emily chuckled looking at the watery-eyes of her Dad. She hugged him with a lot of love and said between kisses...

Emily. - "Dad don't cry, you will make mom cry too..."

(Chuckles from all the family)

Emily took a deep breath and looked at her surroundings... looking at all the wealthy students... she couldn't stop feeling out of place but her mom, Pam, she reassured her the contrary...

Pam. - "Emy, don't let anything intimidate you... not everybody gets a full scholarship in this prestigious school... so be proud of that ok..."

Emily nodded and smiled; she gave a last hug to her parents and said her good-byes. Seeing her parents leaving, it was hard, because she knew that she probably will not see them until holidays. Emily took a deep breath and then look around, she rolled her eyes all over the place... just admiring the feeling of conquer because she did it.... she was following her dream... the dream that she had since she was a little girl... but you know what? New dreams will always appear in front of you...

The 1st day of school was going as Emily expected; tough, with a lot of competitive spirit between the classmates but as hard as it was, it was still a dream come true; yes it was. Since the 1st day, Emily was decided to show her potential, to show why she was worthy to be there and she was killing it... yeah... everything was going as planed... everything until she walked around an auditorium.

Emily has always liked classic music but there was something especial... different... unique... on what her ears were hearing... like a mosquito following the light... Emily found herself hypnotized, dragged towards the source of the beautiful melody that was charming her ears. The brunette entered into the auditorium and here she was... a beautiful blonde playing the piano.

Emily. - "Wow..."

The gorgeous blonde didn't notice that she had audience; she was just focused on her music; gliding her fingers lightly over the keys with so much grace, she was not playing but caressing the piano as if it was a delicate rose. As the notes hit Emily's ears, the brunette felt taken by the beautiful melody... it was something that she had never felt before, that no one has ever made her feel. Emily slowly approached, just entranced on the blonde and her music; the blonde was transfixed on the beauty of her fingers dancing on the ivory keys. For Emily, it was a transcending experience, just feeling overtaken by each note... each note flying all over the place like an unnatural wind; just filling the room with feelings, emotions...

The music stopped, the last beautiful note hit and the resonance filled the room; the blonde was taking a deep breath when she turned her head in direction of the brunette; she turned her head because Emily caught her attention when she started applauding. Emily was applauding louder and louder as she walked towards the blonde, just trying to get closer. Thinking that she was doing well, Emily was smiling and applauding but she stopped... she stopped walking and applauding when she noticed the serious grumpy face of the blonde...

Emily said with a shy voice. - "Hi... I..."

The blonde. - "You shouldn't be here... this was a private practice..."

Emily. - "Sorry, I just heard the music and I couldn't stop myself on coming here..." (Nervous chuckles)

The blonde didn't say a word; she just rolled her eyes and was getting her belongings in order to leave...

Emily. - "It was beautiful... I had never heard that melody before, did you compose it?" (Smile) "You're a great pianist!"

The blonde sighed. - "I'm not interested on being great... great is not enough..."

Emily raised an eyebrow. - "You know, you should at least feel happy when someone gives you a compliment..."

The blonde. - "And you shouldn't get in without asking... it's rude..."

Emily chuckled at the irony...

Emily. - "Rude?! You... accusing Me of being rude... huh..."

The blonde started walking towards the door, without saying a word. It was just a fraction of a second when the blonde past just centimeters of distance from Emily and the brunette blushed, she felt her heart beating fast when the beautiful blue eyes of the blonde looked at her; it was just a fraction of a second but it was all that Emily needed to feel herself taken by the blonde.

The blonde justglanced at her with annoyance and left the room...

Emily sighed, just looking at the girl leaving. - "So beautiful talent in such beautiful face..." (Sighs) "But with that bad temper... geez... my condolences to thebrave dude that dare to date her..."

A lovely melody... a look... a brief encounter... one good thing is sure, love is like music, when it hits you, you feel it right away without notice...

Hi, so if you didn't notice it, Emily is in Juilliard to become a professional ballet dancer and she just met with a blonde pianist... I think that you know 'who' this blonde is ^^...