My kryptonite - Part II

Hi guys, this was too short so, I decided to re-do it and, add more ships I like... hope you like it :D

(In the Fields house)

Like each morning, Emily was making breakfast for her family. With the radio on, Emily cooks and dances while she stirs the pancakes mixture constantly. The brunette is so focused in her cooking that she hasn't noticed she has audience...

Alison bites her lips, eyes glued to the butt of her wife which shakes following the music and, the blonde can't hold it anymore...

Alison says while she spanks Emily's butt. – "Yeah, Em! Shake it! Shake it!"

Emily jumps when she feels the spank on her butt; she turns her head towards her wife and she blushes terrible when she glances at the lusty look of her dear wife...

Emily mumbles. – "Did you just spank me?"

Alison says with a sassy voice. – "Yeah... and you love it, don't deny it..."

Emily blushes and giggles. This shy side of Emily was a complete turn on for Alison, and the blonde would have definitely defiled the brunette right there in the kitchen if there wasn't for their daughter who just emerges into the scene...

Lexa says while she blindly walks into the kitchen. – "Please, tell me that you aren't doing anything naughty! I really don't want to see something which will force me to see a therapist..."

Alison rolls her eyes. - "Don't be dramatic, Lexa..."

Emily chuckles. – "You can open your eyes, honey, we're doing nothing wrong..."

Lexa. – "You said the same to uncle Toby when he arrested you for doing it in the library..."

Emily blushes terrible and presses her lips together...

Alison recalls that night and smirks. – "Oh, yeah... I remember that day..." (She looks at her wife and says) "If you weren't so vocal mermaid, we would never get caught..."

Lexa rolls her eyes and says while she presses her hands against her ears. – "La, la, la... I can't hear you! I don't want to hear your dirty details!"

Alison laughs with Lexa's reaction and, the brunette says to her wife...

Emily scolds. – "Ali! Stop it! You're making our baby to feel uncomfortable..."

Alison rolls her eyes. – "Fine, I'll stop talking..."

The family settle the table together and then, when they sit to eat breakfast, Emily raises an eye brow when she sees Lexa eating extremely fast...

Emily. – "Honey, you're eating too fast..."

Alison. – "Your mom is right... slow down a little..."

Lexa says while she devours her pancakes. – "I can't! I'm already late..."

Emily raises an eye brow. – "Late for what? It's Saturday and you don't have swim practice today..."

Alison looks around her daughter and she notices a big bag with a lot of things inside...

Alison asks. – "Lexa... are those banners?"

Lexa grins. – "Not just any kind of banners... they're protest banners! And, I made them all by myself! Look!" (She shows them to her mothers and says with proud) "They rock, isn't!"

Emily. – "Is that the reason why you have been up all night?"

Lexa nods

Emily raises an eyebrow and says. – "Since when you like to protest?!"