Go Big or Go Home - part 4

Hi guys, so I see I left you with a lot of question with chapter 3, so, here this, it's short but, it's something ^^

To reply some questions: The last part of the previous chapter was pure lust. But from this weak moment of lust, it will bring them to talk, what will happen next, I'll no tell, you will need to stay and watch ^^

Concerning why Alison hook up with Emily even if she has feelings for Samara? Well, Samara, she's super nice and Alison is no used to have that in her life and somehow, deep inside her, she's still pending on Emily to be her solid ground, even if Emily is too messy with her own feelings to realize that. Hope it's clear now, please leave a comment if you have the time! See U!

Go Big or Go Home – part 4

*** Emily's narrative ***

At some point, you've to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out, they fence you in. Life is messy, that's how we're made. So, you can waste your life drawing lines, or you can cross them. But there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross and if you cross them wrong, then, you just fuck your own fate...

(Alison's classroom)

Alison lies down against her desk, all her papers fall to the floor; the blonde tries to suppress her moans but, Emily knows how to touch her and where, Alison reaches her climax and her orgasmic climax is so loud that someone walking on the hallways hear them...

Paige gasps in shock. – "OMG?!"

Emily turns around and a wave of guilt fills her body.

Emily. – "Paige! No... I..."

With sorrow on her eyes, Paige walks away and without hesitation, Emily runs after her without looking back. Everything passed so fast and, one moment, Emily was inside her and then she was gone, leaving her alone after what they done.

Alison looks at her messy make-up, at her wetness between her legs and she stares at the empty room because the brunette just left. This moment brings back old memories of the past. Alison recalls the night they spend together so many years ago in her bed and she recalls too how easy Emily walked away without ever care.

Feeling dirty and used, Alison cries in silence while she collects the papers and clean the mess.

(In the parking of the school)

Emily. – "Paige, wait, Paige, please!"

The brunette puts her hand over Paige shoulder but, the other girl just pushes her away angry.

Paige. – "Don't you dare to touch me with that hand!"

Emily presses her lips together, she feels a huge shame for her own actions...

Emily mumbles with sorrow. – "I'm sorry..."

Paige. – "Why you asked me to stay?! Why I stayed, even if I knew..."

Emily. – "You knew what...?"

Paige looks at Emily and she just gets angrier when Emily doesn't dare to realize her own feelings...

Paige. – "It has always been her..."

Emily. – "What?!"

Paige huffs angry and opens the door of her car but, Emily puts her hands on the door, trying to avoid them to close.

Paige. – "Let me go, Emily..."

Emily panics. – "No... please I..."

Paige snaps. – "You what?!" (Sighs) "This is no the 1st time you cheat on me..."