Let it Be - Part V

Hi thank you so much for liking this mini Emison story! So, this chapter will start some weeks after the previous chapter, this is the ending of this mini story 😊

NOTE: Everything in bold italics, it will be the character's narrative, I mean, like an internal dialogue, their thoughts. Everything between parentheses () it's to describe the scene/scenario.

Let it Be – Part V

It should be noted that when Emily arrived at the cake shop, holding hands with Alison... well... the brunette was walking on air and all her friends noticed it...

Hanna smiles. – "I've never seen her so happy...."

Aria smiles. – "Me neither... I'm so happy for her..."

Spences sighs deeply, she can see how folly in love Emily is but, it's Alison too? Spencer's still struggling with the whole idea of their marriage but, they were there to help Hanna to choose her wedding cake, so, at least for today, she decided to let it go and say nothing about Alison and Emily's marriage. The couple walks towards the girls and they stay up in front of them...

Alison. – "Sorry, we're late..."

Hanna shakes her head. – "It's ok... they haven't brought the samples yet, so, you arrived just in time..." (She over looks behind the couple and says) "Uhmmm... did you bring company?"

All the girls stare at the brunette in disguise that got into the shop too; Mona tries to look natural, looking around the shop, but it was obvious that she has been following the couple...

Alison. – "She's worse than a lost puppy... no matter what, she keeps following us!"

Emily. – "Ali... don't be mean... she's just doing her job..."

The blonde rolls her eyes and all the girls looks confused when Hanna stands up and walks towards Mona...

Emily mumbles with concern. – "What is she doing?!"

The girls shrug, they just stare at Hanna. Mona notices the blonde walking in her direction and she gets nervous, she tries to hide her face with a magazine, but Hanna pulls it down and both girls, stay face to face...

Hanna smiles and stretches her hand. – "Hi, I'm Hanna..."

Mona shakes her hand and replies with a nervous voice. – "Hi... I... I'm Mona..."

Hanna smiles. – "So Mona, since you're going to be around, would you like to sit with us?"

Mona. – "What?!"

Hanna drags Mona with her towards the group and says. – "Come on... we don't bite... well, I bite sometimes, but that's just when people put their hands on my food... I don't share my meals..."

Mona chuckles. Hanna introduces Mona to Spencer and Aria and all the girls, sit in the same table, waiting for the samples. They start talking with each other and for the 1st time in a long time, Mona forgets she's working and just enjoys the company. Spencer gives checklist to everyone and explain how they need to qualify each cake; Hanna is annoyed with such rules and everybody laughs when Hanna starts teasing Spencer with her checklist... Mona laughs with all the sassy comments of Hanna and then, when they were laughing, the samples finally arrive...

Hanna says as she licks her lips. – "Ok, so, I don't care about the 30 questions of Spencer's checklist... I just want to find the cake which will give me the best food orgasm in my life! So, let's eat and find that cake!"