Love you to Death - Part 2

Hi, so, here the second chapter of this mini story. Let me know what you thing about this...

Love you to Death - Part 2

*** Emily's narrative (voice-over) ***

Love. I have never understood why some people are so scared of that word: Love... Maybe it's because they don't get it...

Emily walks in front of a pet store, she looks at all the puppies, and, says to them. - "Awww... you're so cute. I love you!"

The brunette continues her path. She sees beautiful flowers in a store, and, says...

Emily smiles. - "So beautiful, I love you, flowers!"

*** Emily's narrative (voice-over) ***

Love is not scary, love is life, love is us... love is what makes of this world, a better place...

Yes, Emily loves everything, she loves the animals, she loves the flowers, she loves the air she breathes. The brunette loves life, even when it's hard. That's why it's so easy for her to use the word 'Love', even if it's not the same case for the rest of the world...

Spencer mumbles. - "So... you want my assistant on...?"

The brunette stares at her CEO, walking in circles, without stop. Alison is not able to stop her motions till the young Hastings clears her throat for the 5th time in a row...

Alison. - "Oh... you are here..."

Spencer. - "I have been here for more than 20mn to be precise..."

Alison rolls her eyes, and, sits over her chair. Now, both girls are sitting in front of each other...

Spencer. - "Why am I here? You mentioned that you needed a legal advice, but, you didn't tell me on what subject...? It's about the contract of Tokyo? Because, I made that contract, and, it's perfect, it's..."

Alison. - "It's irrelevant..."

Spencer frowns. - "What?!"

Alison can understand why Spencer looks a little angry about it. And, the blonde has no intention to slight down Spencer's work. But, she didn't drag the Head of the legal department into her office to talk about an international contract...

Alison. - "I'm not trying to say that your work is irrelevant. But, I requested your presence here, for another reason..."

The blonde nervously moves some papers from one side to another, without reason or purpose. The blonde is nervous, she's out of her game, and, there has been just one time that Spencer has seen Alison like that, and, that's when the blonde cut off the head of a manager. Alison has never liked to fire people, and, that's why Spencer worries...

Spencer mumbles. - "Are you gonna fire me...?"

Alison. - "What?! No! Why I would fire the best lawyer, I have?!"

Spencer smirks with a cocky smile. She loves to hear she's the best...

Alison clears her throat. - "Anyway, I... I need your advice on a delicate subject..."

Spencer. - "Okay..."

The blonde plays with her fingers, she's still not sure how to talk about it. But, every time that her mind is in it, her heart starts beating so fast, that's hard to concentrate...

Spencer. - "You know that you need to tell me the problem, so, I can see how to solve it, right?"

Alison. - "It's not a problem... well... I don't see it as a problem... or, maybe it's?" (She sighs) "I don't know..."