Go Big or Go Home - part 9

Hi guys, I realized that with this story I made some of you fall for Samara, and I'm happy for that, thank you very much! Emily... Samara... I'll no spoiler the ending; I'll just say, for me, the ending will be what I planned from the beginning & I hope you like it...

Have a great day and thank you if you've the time to leave a review. See U soon! Next one will be the ending of this mini story, hope you like it ^^

Go Big or Go Home – part 9

*** Emily's narrative ***

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so you can fix them...

In the hospital room, there, she was, Alison, in complete silence, with the eyes wild open while someone was exposing its heart...

Emily. – "Ali... I came here today because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible..." (She holds Alison's hands and says while she looks at her into the eyes) "Ali, I... I can't live without you... I..."

Alison sighs hard, she avoids eye-contact and takes her hands away from Emily. The brunette presses her lips together and closes her fists, she can see that Alison is not comfortable with this conversation, but, she can't turn back, now...

Emily. – "Tell me you don't love me..."

Alison suddenly spins her head towards the brunette and, looks at Emily into the eyes. – "What?!"

Emily. – "Tell me you don't love me, tell me you don't feel anything for me, and I'll stop chasing you..."

Alison gasps, not really sure how to reply, because one of part of her feels like she'll always love Emily but even then; she can't find herself saying 'I love you'... frustrating isn't it? How is possible to have grey zones in the heart? But, to be honest, the blonde can't really make a statement and, when her lips get sealed with a kiss... well... it doesn't help either...

Alison blushes. – "Wh....?!"

Emily softly presses her lips against the soft lips of the blonde and the brunette brightly smiles with that tender kiss but, looking at the blonde, Alison is completely pale like if she has seen a ghost or worse... this is too much for the blonde... too much to handle right now, this wasn't supposed to happen, this complicate everything! Everything! Even breathing...

Emily. – "Ali...? Are you ok...?"

The blonde starts having issues to breathe; she was having a panic attack and the monitors go crazy, which makes Emily go crazy worry too...

Emily. – "Ali!" (She rushes outside and yells) "A doctor, please!"

*** Samara's narrative ***

There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may see crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.

She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think with clarity and she faded. Everything felt so wrong, so frustrating wrong till she opens her eyes again...

Samara smiles and caresses Alison's face. – "Hey, sleepy head..."

How is possible that all the stress, all the worries get erased with just one smile? Alison asks herself that question while she smiles too...