In love with the Beast - 2

Hi guys! Thank you so much for your reviews, it makes me really happy that you're loving this. Now, like it was mentioned in the last paragraph of the previous chapter, years went by, and, this chapter will start some years after the previous one.

NOTE: In parenthesis, it's to describe the scene, to locate us in the place. Also, please take note that in this story: the beast = Alison = white wolf = wolf...

I hope it's clear, and, I'll put some notes at the end of the chapter for some clarifications if it's necessary. Thank you if you've the time to leave a review, see u soon!

In love with the Beast - 2

(In Alison's mansion)

Alison is in her room, she looks at her hands, and, even if she's a human right now, she groans angrily when she sees that her nails look more like claws, everyday, she's less and less human. The blonde shreds a big portrait she had... she can't look at how she looked in the past, it just makes her angry, frustrated...

Spencer yells from downstairs. - "Ali, we're here! If you don't show yourself, we will go upstairs!"

The blonde groans angrily, no one is allowed to put a foot in her room, no since her 15th birthday, but, she knows Spencer too well, if she doesn't face the girls, they will climb the stairs and look for her, so, despite her bad mood, she goes downstairs to where it was the living room, and, faces her friends...

Alison groans. - "I hate this!"

Hanna. - "You're not the only one... I've never worked out so much in my life, and, yet, I'm still fat... geez, I don't know why I bother to don't eat carbohydrates..." (She stares at her friends and says) "Look at me, I think I could eat my entire life just salad, and, I would still look fat... or what do you think...?"

Spencer says with a bitter voice. - "Well, I don't know, Hann, I can't really see you..." (She grips hard on her stick) "Maybe you can't look like a super model, but, at least you can look at yourself in the mirror..."

Aria & Hanna look down, feeling sorry for Spencer. And, even if Spencer can't see them, she can feel it, and, she hates, it, she hates when people feel sorry for her, she hates to be so pitiful, so, she snaps against the worse person she could choose...

Spencer snaps. - "And, you, Alison! What are you doing to remedy our situation...?"

Alison. - "What?!"

Spencer says angrily. - "We've been settling you blind dates with all the boys in Rosewood, and, what do you do...?! You just don't show up! How the hell do you plan to fall in love if you don't socialize with other people?!"

Alison. - "All the boys in this town are stupid morons! I could never fall for one of them!"

Hanna. - "So, what?! We have to stay with this curse forever?!"

Alison rolls her eyes, everyone stays in silence till one of the girls speaks...

Aria. - "Well, my mom told me the other day that when we start our senior year, there will be new students..."

Hanna. - "Really...?"

Aria nods. - "Yeah..."

Spencer snort. - "Maybe, we can make one of them fall for you... maybe one of the new students can be the one to break the spell... but, in any case, you've to give them a try..."

Aria nods. - "Yeah, Ali... you need to try and..."

Hanna. - "And, fall in love with one of the newbies, you know how to put people at your feet, it shouldn't be so hard to make someone to love you..."