Into the dream Part I

Hi, so Now, this is a mini emison story, this 1st mini story is entitled "Into the dream", it will be published in 3 or 4 parts. So, this popped into my mind, after hearing the song 'Belong' by Cary Brothers and thinking one xmas movie of Téa Leoni, nice movie by the way, so with the combination of the song and thinking on that movie, this story came to life! ^^ so I hope you like it... here the 1st part of this mini story... any comment is appreciated it, thanks...

Note: Everything between double quotes " "; it's dialogue

A little of context: after graduating, like in the tv series, Alison stood in Rosewood as the girls left for college, but here, after leaving in separate ways, they never looked back to Rosewood, they just left and even started losing contact with each other, especially with Alison... they wanted to leave everything behind, not looking back...

There will be some jumps time in this mini story ok...

Into the dream – Part I

(Rosewood, 2005)

The girls were putting their bags on their cars...

Hanna smirked. – "Wow, Are you putting enough flip-flops on, Em...?!"

Emily smirked. – "It's Malibu Hann..."

The brunette closed her trunk and smiled, caressing her sticker of her next destination on the back of her car: "Pepperdine University". The girls were getting ready to leave their town and get into the road for college, all the gang chose Alison's house as point of depart, the blonde, the ex-Queen Bee decided to stay in the town, the Queen was staying in her kingdom, close to Charlotte and preparing herself to let go her friends that were more like family for her; all the girls laughed when Aria warned Spencer to don't come back from Georgia, talking like a politician, Emily chuckled more as she was beside of Alison and hearing the laugh of the blonde, it just made her more happy than what she could ever admit to herself.

Aria sighed. – "You guys... I can't believe that we're actually leaving..."

Hanna sighed. – "Yeah... who would think that saying good bye, it will be so damn hard..."

Spencer. – "How lucky we're to have something that makes saying good bye so hard..."

Emily. – "And who brilliant mind did it say that?"

Spencer chuckled. – "Winnie the Pooh..."

(Chuckles from all the girls)

All the girls were hugging and Alison was specially clinging on Emily, grabbing and squeezing Emily's hand, the blonde didn't want to admit it, but letting go her precious sweet Emily, it was the most terrifying thing in the entire world; it was killing her inside, crushing her heart in tiny pieces but no one could notice it as like always, Alison was an expert to hide her emotions, her true feelings under an empty smile...

Emily looked at the blonde who was grabbing her hand, noticing the fear on Alison's eyes and said. – "Ali... you're gonna be ok..."

Alison didn't reply, she just gave her a nod, speechless, because she knew that if she talked at that moment, then everybody would notice how heartbroken she was; the girls said their goodbyes to each other and hugged; when Alison and Emily were face to face, the blonde froze, she didn't want to say goodbye, she didn't want her to leave but then again she kept it to herself, because, let's be honest, after all the pain that she has brought to them, especially to Emily, how could she ask her to stay with her? How could she ever once again be selfish and keep Emily orbiting around her? She couldn't do that, she couldn't be an obstacle for the bright future of Emily; her precious mermaid deserved to make her dream true and the tanner girl looked so happy, so excited on leaving to California that Alison just didn't had the heart to ask her to stay.