Let it Be - Part I

Hi again, let's start this 2018 with a sweet mini story, I hope you like it, and like always, thank you if you had the time to leave a review! Have a great day!

NOTE: This shot has nothing to do with PLL plot; Spencer, Hanna, Emily and Aria are friends, they don't know Alison, just Spencer since they're family...

Let it Be – Part I

(In a bar in NY, Hanna's bachelor party)

Spencer. – "I can't believe that you're the 1st getting married..."

Hanna. – "What does that mean?!"

(Chuckles)

Emily sighs heavy as they start talking about marriage...

Aria looked at Emily and said. – "Something wrong Em...?"

Emily shyly shakes her head and gets a sip of her drink, she forces a smile in her face, actually she hasn't been feeling okay, she has been feeling this abdominal pain, but she doesn't have medical care, so she hasn't been able to visit a doctor...

Emily. – "I'm okay..."

The smile looks not genuine, but the girls don't notice it...

Spencer. – "So how are the stuffs working out with you and Paige?"

Hanna says with a sarcastic tone. – "Yeah, how's it going with your "better half"?"

Emily sighs. – "We broke up... again..."

Hanna. – "And this is like the 10th or 12th time?"

Aria play-fully hits Hanna's arm. – "Hanna!"

Hanna shrugs. – "What?! It's very difficult to keep the count..."

Emily. – "It's ok Ar... Hanna is right... that relationship has been more complicated of what I thought..."

Spencer. – "So are you not going to give it another try?"

Emily shakes her head. – "No... this is definitely the end between she and me..."

Hanna stands up her glass and says. – "Well I toast for that! Really Em, you deserve to be with someone that hasn't drowned you!"

Emily rolls her eyes. – "She didn't drown me..."

Hanna. – "She tried to do it..."

Emily rolls her eyes and Spencer decides to change the subject...

Spencer looks at her watch and says. – "She's late..."

Aria. – "I'm so excited to finally meet your cousin..."

Hanna. – "Well, where the hell is she?! I want to get wasted!"

Spencer. – "Hanna, calm down... she's just flying from Paris; she's new in the city so be nice with her okay..."

The girls nod and then, Spencer waves her hand to a familiar face...

Spencer. – "Talking about the Devil..." (She yells) "Hey Ali! Over here!"

Emily turns her head towards the blonde and it was like the world just stopped... like nothing was moving... Emily was speechless... looking at the blonde... at the blonde rushing towards them, looking so damn gorgeous. The blonde says her hellos to each girl and when she tries to say hello to Emily; the brunette feels a huge pain and rushes towards the bathroom...

Alison asks. – "Is she okay...?"

Hanna. – "Yeah... maybe she ate a lot of tacos... she loves trash food..."