Go Big or Go Home - part 3

Hi guys, so this is short but, I'll no be able to update soon so, I wanted to give you something. Hope you like it, and thank you in advance if you've the time to leave a review.

Go Big or Go Home – part 3

*** Emily's narrative ***

Change: we don't like it, we fear it, but we can't stop it from coming...

(Teachers room)

Emily. – "Something is wrong..."

Paige and Alison look at Emily with a perplexed gaze...

Alison. – "What do you mean...?"

Paige. – "Yeah, what are you talking about, Emily?"

Emily looks at the 2 of them, she crosses her arms and knows what she will say may sound silly, but she says it anyway...

Emily. – "You're no fighting..."

Paige & Alison at unison. – "WHAT?!"

Emily takes a deep breath and continues. – "We have been spending more than an hour talking about the next school trip and you... the two of you... you... you're not..."

Alison smirks. – "We're not tearing each other apart?"

Emily shily nods and the ex QB chuckles as well as Paige...

Emily mumbles. – "I know it's silly what I'm saying... I know but..."

Paige. – "But you're right..." (She looks at Alison and says) "This is the 1st time we have a meeting without any issue... I'm also surprised..."

Alison smirks. – "Well, what I can't say? I'm in a really nice good mood today..."

Emily asks. – "Really? Why...?"

Alison stays with the mouth open, she was going to reply but, the person who emerges inside the room reveals why the English teacher is in so good mood...

Samara smiles. – "Hi..."

Alison immediately smiles and glows of happiness when the counselor arrives and, the other two girls notice who Alison's face just lit up with Samara's presence...

Alison smiles. – "Sam..."

Emily rolls her eyes and mumbles. – "Uhg... I'm gonna get sick..."

Paige looks at Emily and asks. – "Why? You don't feel good?"

Emily was going to reply but when she sees how Alison giggles and blushes each time that Samara plays with her hair, the brunette feels the impulse to leave the room...

Paige says while she sees Emily leaving the room without saying why. – "Emily... Emily!"

The brunette walks away and she just presses her fist against the lockers in the hallway... she's so pissed, she's so angry and the worse part... she doesn't dare to admit why...

(In Spencer's barn)

Hanna. – "Why is my turn again!"

Spencer. – "I don't know... we don't make the rules..."

Hanna huffs. – "This suck..."

The blonde has been whining for a long time and she realizes that Emily hasn't say a word, looking at the brunette, she doesn't look good...

Hanna puts her hand over Emily's shoulder and asks. – "Em... are you ok?"

Emily jumps. – "Huh? Oh... yeah... yeah... sure..."