Something only we know - Part III

Hi guys, thanks for the review ^^ , this is an emison mini story, not sure how many parts there will be, I just hope you enjoy it... ^^ This chapter will start immediately after last chapter... and for the record: 'l'amour est fou' it means 'love is crazy'

Note: This chapter is rated M (Sexual content in the last part of the chapter)

Something only we know – Part III

Alison's thoughts:

There are so many different types of love.... The right love... the great love.... but no matter how many types of love exist... love and the chance of happiness have always scared me... because it's easier to be alone... because if I love someone and then we fell apart I might not make it... because what if I learn that I need love and then I don't get it?

So that's why, I've been always running... always hiding... always walking away.... Yes always... always, always until now, because 'l'amour est fou', yes it's and the great loves are the crazy ones, so crazy that it makes you do the unthinkable... yes, the great love gives you strength you never knew you had...

(In the bar of the hotel)

Emily wasn't thinking as she was kissing Paige, she just wanted any kind of comfort and she was thinking that maybe Paige was the best that she could get, yes, she was thinking that until a blonde appeared... a gorgeous blonde that with just one move, she pushed Paige away from the brunette and threw a bouquet of red roses on the face of Emily...

Paige yelled. – "What the hell?!"

Emily looked in shock and gulped. – "Ali....?!"

Paige. – "Wh-...?"

The blonde completely ignored Paige and she just focused on Emily, she locked her look on Emily's eyes and she took a deep breath and talked from the heart...

Alison. – "I was going to walk away... to don't show up... to let you alone with her and just walk away... I was resolved to do it... every bone of my body was guiding me to walk away... every voice in my head was telling me 'leave... go...' but I didn't listen... for the 1st time in my life, I will follow my heart..."

Emily was very confused of what was happening....

Emily. – "What does that mean?"

Alison. – "It means that I will not walk away without saying it..."

Emily. – "Saying what? Ali... I..."

Alison interrupted the brunette and said. – "I love you..."

(Gasps of shock from Emily)

Alison smiled. – "I love you... I don't ever want to live without you... you changed my life..."

Emily couldn't hide her smile, her big smile on her face just hearing the words of the blonde...

Alison pointed out towards the roses as she said. - "I bought them for you... tonight I was gonna come over here and I wasn't sure what to say or how to say it but now... NOW, I just know that I want you to know that I'm in love with you..." (Big smile and blush) "I'm being in love with you like... forever... and I know that it may be a little late for telling you that but I just thought that you should know..."

The blonde started walking away and said to the two girls that were speechless. – "Well, I already said what I needed to say so, go on... continue... I will leave you alone... good night..."

Emily was constantly turning her head in direction of the two girls... she wasn't sure what to do, what to say until she saw Alison walking away... just walking away from her... and it was in the moment that Alison was over the point of leaving the bar, it was in that precise moment when Emily did as Alison... she just followed her heart...