Go Big or Go Home - part 6

Did you really believe I would leave you like that? Well no ^^, I'm not that cruel... so, for this chapter, there will be a time jump of some weeks. Let's say that the girls are now free of AD. So, I hope you like it and thank you in advance if you've the time to leave a review...

*** Emily's narrative ***

Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait but more difficult to regret...

There have been some weeks since their talk and now all the chaos seems in the past since the girls found out who killed Charlotte. It was a shocking surprise for everyone when they found out Mona was the killer but, the girls couldn't be happier because the nightmare was over. Everyone looked happy, except for Emily. The brunette is trying her best on being supportive and let Alison be happy with another girl but, it's hard... it's so damn hard to see her smile, to see her blush, to see her happy with someone else...

Toby pats Emily's back. – "Em...? Are you okay?"

Emily jumps, she was spacing out in the Brew and when Toby touched her back, he really got her off guard. Emily turns around and says her hellos to her dear friend. Toby sits with her while he waits for his coffee...

Toby. – "You look sad, is it because Paige left?"

Emily sighs. – "I'm sad for how things ended but..."

Toby. – "But...?"

Emily was going to say something but she got interrupted when Sabrina bring Toby's coffee and Emily's sandwich. At the same time, a pair of blondes were happily entering into the place...

Alison laughs. – "OMG! That was so funny!"

Samara smiles. – "I told you it was a great comedy..."

Alison's laugh fills the room and Toby notices something in Emily's eyes... regret...

Toby puts his hand over Emily's hand and says. – "Em..."

Emily looks at Toby and when she notices his concerned gaze; the brunette realizes that a tear was rolling over her cheek...

Emily chuckles with sadness while she tries to clear the tears. – "Sorry, I... I got something in my eye..."

Toby sighs heavy, he doesn't buy Emily's lame excuse but he can tell Emily doesn't want to talk about it and he will no force her to talk either.

Sabrina says to the new customers. – "Hello, ladies, what I can get you?"

Samara smiles. – "Mmm... I want a salad and an ice tea, please..."

Alison. – "I... I want a sandwich..."

Sabrina. – "Oh sorry Alison, I already sold the last one I had..."

Alison pouts, she was really craving for a sandwich and, as soon as she keeps pouting for a sandwich, Emily sloppily stands up and rushes towards the blonde, with her sandwich on her hands.

Emily. – "Ali... Ali... Ali, here! Take mine!"

The brunette offers her sandwich with a goofy smile, she waves the sandwich in front of Alison, incitating the blonde to take it.

Alison says while she grabs the sandwich. – "Thank you..."

Emily smiles with proud, she feels so happy just by feeding the pregnant blonde but, that smiles vanishes from her face when Alison rushes towards the bathroom...

Emily asks. – "What is wrong?"

Samara looks at the sandwich and sighs while she sees what is inside. – "Damn it! It has cheese..."