Loyal brave Love - 1

Hi guys, here me again. And, this time, I come to you with a mini emison story. Not sure how many chapters we will have, let's just keep going till there's no more ink ^^

Anyway, this is an AU, of course, and, the inspiration for this is the song of Christina Aguilera 'Loyal Brave True'. Huge fan de Xtina !

Hope you like it! Feel free to leave a review!

Loyal brave Love 1

"The  Queen is here!"

She heard the calling, she heard the horses, but, even then, she didn't move. She keeps standing there, in the middle of a red field covered in blood and bodies, bodies that she cut in half with the sword she has on her hand...

Alison mumbles. - "Is this my reason to live?"

The young warrior asks to herself for the first time the meaning of her life. Death? Blood? It's that supposed to be her destiny? It's that the reason why she exists?

"The Queen wants to see you..."

Alison sighs deeply, she won, she killed the enemy, she destroyed the enemy, but, she doesn't feel the glory of the victory... why?"

"The Queen..."

Alison.- "I heard you the 1st time..."

She turns around, and, her loyal army bow in her presence while she walks between them, soaked in a mix of mud and blood, cracking the bones of the bodies that lay on the ground. Her soldiers celebrate her victory, and, she feels nothing... no satisfaction... no bliss...nothing... not even remorse for all the lives she just took...

And, with each step she makes, Alison can't stop wondering if she's the warrior, she's meant to be... is this how a real warrior should feel? Why she's making these questions now? Why she feels nothing now? Can  the Queen answers these questions? Alison wonders while she enters to the tent where someone is already waiting for her...

Alison.- "My Queen..."

Queen.- "My dear Drott..."

Drott was a title of respect that Alison has earned thanks to all her victories. Win each battle is the only way to survive, that's what her father always used to say each time they train.

As a Viking, destroy the enemy, it's the nature way of living, but, even then, between all the warlords, Alison is a remarkable Viking warrior because...

Queen.- "The enemy was 3 times bigger than your army, and yet, you won..."

Alison.- "I've a loyal army. Well trained warriors. There's no more unstoppable, ruthless warriors than us... no one can defeat us..."

And, that's right, Alison is the greatest Drott between the Vikings. At her young age, she has already conquered more lands than any other warlord. And, that's why...

Queen.- "I need you at sea..."

Alison deeply exhales. She grips hard on the sword she has between her hands because she doesn't like it. Her fear to drown in a vessel, just like her father did years ago, it's her biggest fear, her Achilles heel, and, the Queen knows that. So then, why is she requesting her to sail?