Let it Be - Part III

Hi thank you so much for your reviews! Glad to know you like it! So, this chapter will start some days after last chapter, Emily will be released from hospital. There will be a flashback in italics; one part of the flashback will be from Alison and the complete version of what happened will be from Emily's memory. Now, to answer some of your questions, Alison hasn't any agenda or any plan, in last chapter, when I mentioned 'plan', her only plan was to kiss Emily to get rid of Mona, that was all but, what she didn't considerate, it was that she would like it, the kiss. I hope it's clear now.

NOTE: Everything in bold italics, it will be the character's narrative, I mean, like an internal dialogue, their thoughts. The flashback, will be in italics and everything between parentheses () it's to describe the scene.

Like always, thank you if you have the time to leave a review, have a great week!

Let it Be – Part III

*** Alison's narrative***
Has someone taken your breath away with just one kiss? Has someone kiss you and leave you dizzy with that kiss? Have you ever fell in love... really in love...? Life is a funny thing, you make plans, goals... you build your life around those plans, those goals and then... then, the unexpected happens... and you have two options: fight it... or let it be... so, what it will be? What would you do if you were me? Would you fight it? Or would you let it be?

In a coffee shop, there she was.... Alison... doing what she has never done before: losing track of time. The blonde has completely zoned out; consumed by her thoughts, by the memory of recent events; Alison just stays there... sitting there, letting her coffee to get cold since the only thing she has in the lips is her fingers, she maps her lips as she recalls the sensation of Emily's kiss, kissing Emily, it brought in her a feeling... something she has never felt before... 

Someone sits in her table, calls her name, several times and this person is just able to get Alison's attention when this person play-fully hits Alison's head...

Alison whines. - "Hey?! Why was that for?!"
Spencer. - "I didn't ask you to meet me, just to watch you daydreaming.... what it's with you these days? I've never seen you like this?"

Alison blushes and looks down at her coffee. - "I don't know what you are talking about..."
Spencer. - "Fine... keep denying something is going on with you... just don't come looking for my help when the bomb explodes..."
Alison chuckles. - "Oh, come on Spence... you're talking as if I was in some kind of a problem..."
Spencer asks. - "And you're not?"
Alison looks at her coffee, she sighs deeply as she plays with her fingers...
Spencer. - "Ali...?"
Alison. - "Relax, Spence.... I'm fine... I just... I'm just adapting myself to NY..."
Spencer. - "You were in the big Apple of France; so, I don't see why you need to adapt... you're used to constantly move out from one big city to another... Berlin, Rio, Paris... and now NY... who knows which will be the next..."
Alison smirks. - "Well, I'm crossing fingers for Tokyo..."
Spencer smirks. - "Really? You just moved in and you're already thinking on moving out again?"
Alison chuckles. - "You know me, Spence... I'm a nomad... I'm a free spirit which can't stop moving..."
Spencer smirks. – "Well, you're not so free now, you're married now...."
Alison blushes, she buries her red face in her coffee and tries to change the subject, but her cousin doesn't let it go.
Spencer. - "Don't try to change the subject ..."
Alison rolls her eyes and starts playing with her napkin; Spencer takes if from her...
Spencer scolds. - "Seriously! How old are you?! 8?! Can't you just give me 5 minutes of your attention?!"
The blonde takes a defensive posture, crossing her arms above her chest; she stares at her cousin with an annoying pout...