Whenever you're ready (One shot)

Hi again, wow thank you so much for your beautiful words; it makes me very happy knowing that you like my work ^^.

Now, this is a one shot, inspired by two things: the video of 'Elise & Natasha - 2017 Really Weird Pick up Lines' (I just love these two! 😊) and the song 'Surrender' by Natalie Taylor.

For the context: The girls don't know each other, it has nothing to do with PLL story line.

So, it's a long one shot, hope you like it and like always, thank you if you have the time to leave a review!

Whenever you're ready

*** Alison's diary ***

Dear Cupid,

Where the hell are you?! Have you forgot I exist? Don't you remember I'm still here, waiting... waiting for love...?

Don't be cruel with this fragile heart, don't forget I'm still here without love...

Life has been cruel enough with me and you, leaving me into the oblivion, it's just the cherry on the top...

You might think I don't deserve it... LOVE... but even if that's true, have mercy of this lonely soul and, just show me the way to the owner of my heart...

Immerged in her own world, Alison spends her free time, writing to Cupid, writing to Love; just the bell of the school, announcing the end of lunch break, gets her back to reality. With a sad sigh, Alison closes her diary and gets ready to welcome her students of the next period...

A student. - "Hi! Miss. D!"

Alison. - "Hello Daniel..."

Daniel. - "You look sad again Miss. D..." (He gives her an apple) "Here... for you... cheer up!"

Alison chuckles with sadness, she can't believe Daniel's gesture has been the best thing of her week. The blonde takes the apple and the lesson starts.

Another year... another month... another day without love... Alison walks through the hallways of the school and a sad bitter nostalgic feeling hits her heart when she sees, by the corner of her eyes, the new version of her; seeing the actual Queen Bee of High school surrounded with friends, it brings old memories to her mind. She remembers her glorious days when she governed the school, she remembers how she was always with people at her side... yeah she remembers those days and Alison takes her phone, feeling the impulse to reach the girls whom, she called once her friends, her more loyal followers but, her fingers freeze, a moment of hesitation, a paralyzing fear of rejection and the blonde puts down her phone and once again, she decides to leave the past in the past and, just keep walking alone...

Time keeps running and in a wink of an eye, it was already December's holydays. Alison and all the teachers gasp with surprise, looking at the euphoric teenagers, running in the hallways...

Alison scolds. - "Daniel! No running in the hallways!"

Daniel screams as he keeps running towards the entrance of the school...

Daniel smiles. - "Sorry Miss. D! No can't do!" (He yells like Tarzan) "I'm Free!"

Alison chuckles and shakes her head in disbelief. - "Double negative... I'm really so bad teacher?!"

All the euphoria brought a little of energy in Alison's heart. And for the 1st time in a long time, Alison decides to prepare something nice for dinner. In the supermarket, the blonde was in the wine section when she saw a familiar face, holding a bottle...