Lets Fall in Love

Hi, it has been a while without writing in this story, sorry, it's hard to make the time to update all my stories at the same time. Anyway, I hope you like This One shot, and, thank you in advance if you've the time to leave a review. I got inspired by the song: FINNEAS - Lets Fall In Love For The Night. Also, thinking on thanksgiving, this is not a holiday for me, but, I'm grateful for Emison and, you guys ^^. So, here it's this one shot. This history has no connection with the PLL series' story. Here, Alison & Emily don't know each other at all...

Lets fall in Love

Hanna. - "I can't believe that you're doing this... It's creepy..."

Emily. - "It's not creepy..."

Hanna. - "You take the same bus, every day, at the same hour, just to see this chick... you don't talk with her, you've no idea of what is her name, what she does for a living, you know nothing about this girl, you just stare at her..."

Emily. - "Well, when you put it like that, it sounds kinda creepy..."

Hanna. - "Because, it is! Geez, Em, you need..."

Emily looks at the clock and, says while she rushes towards the door and, cuts her off. - "I need to go..."

Hanna. - "This week you're doing the night shift? You have nothing to do for the next 4 hrs?"

Emily smirks. - "You're wrong, I need to take the bus..."

Hanna rolls her eyes, her roomie and BFF is hopeless...

Emily rushes to the bus stop, and, a big smile appears on her lips when she sees that, like usual, the girl who has stolen her heart is already there, waiting for the bus. The 1st time that the brunette took this bus, it was by mistake, but, she doesn't regret it because thanks to that mistake, she got to meet her... her... she doesn't know what is her real name, but, in Emily's mind, the girl is called by so many names: beautiful, goddess, the love of her life... and, God! Emily really wishes that this girl could be the love of her life.

The brunette runs the entire block, and, makes it just in time when the bus arrives. Like always, the girl sits on the front at the right, and, Emily sits two seats behind at the left. This is the perfect angle to look at her, that's what Emily thinks. It might look creepy, ok, ok, ok, it's creepy what Emily is doing, but, staring at the girl has become the best thing in Emily's day to day... Emily wishes she could find the guts to talk to her, but, she can't... she's too shy, and, she sucks to pick up girls. So, this is the nearest way she can get to heaven, and God! This girl really was heaven for Emily. Long blond curls, perfect face, definitely sculpted by the Gods and her aroma... vanilla, so sweet and exquisite... in front of Emily's eyes, this girl was the perfection walking on Earth.

And, it's not just the natural physical beauty that has charmed Emily's heart. There are these little details that make Emily believe that the girl is also beautiful on the inside... like, each time that there's no empty seat and, an old person gets in the bus, the blonde is always the 1st person to offer her seat to the old person. Also, there's this time when a woman sat at the side of the blonde with a crying baby, and, the blonde made silly, goofy faces to the baby, just to make him smile... Emily chuckles to herself under the memory of that day, it's the cutest thing that the brunette has ever seen in her life...

Yes, Emily has put attention to each detail of this girl; Emily knows that the girl likes to be on-time like a Swiss watch, she's always at the same hour at the bus stop. Also, the blonde is always wearing what Emily thinks it's her office uniform, a navy blue skirt with a white blouse, and, God! Emily is thankful that she gets to see this girl every day with a skirt because those beautiful legs are made to be worshipped.