Do you believe in magic? - CH3

Hi guys, thanks for loving this 😁 This is the last chapter of this mini story, there will be some time jumps. This chapter will start the next day of the previous chapter. Hope you like it and, thank you in advance if you have the time to leave a review

Do you believe in magic? - CH3

*** Emily's narrative ***

Family is like music, some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song and, there's no most beautiful melody that the one that 3 little girls create in my heart...

The brunette doctor was singing, dancing, happy while she was making breakfast for the 1st time...

Alison approaches and, says with a sarcastic voice. - "Oh God, you're sure that you're qualified to cook...?"

Emily rolls her eyes and, says while she flips the pancakes. - "It's just pancakes... pancakes is not so hard..."

Alison hums, no convinced of her wife's cooking but, since she has her hands already occupied, she decides to let her deal with breakfast, at least for today...

Emily takes a sip of her coffe and, says while she stares at Aria. - "She can't walk?"

Alison frowns. - "Why you say that...?"

Emily teases. - "Because it will be already an hour since we all wake up and, all this time, you've been holding her into your arms..."

The blonde looks at the little brunette; her blue eyes meet with the brown eyes of the little brunette she's holding into her arms; since yesterday, Alison has been holding Aria into her, somehow, she feels this desire to don't put her away...

Alison replies. - "She's fine... she's just comfortable in my arms and, I'm ok with that..."

Emily and, Aria smiles, the little brunette hugs Alison by the neck and, the blonde smiles when the little kid leans her head over her shoulder...

Hanna stretches her arms and pouts. - "Pick me up, too!"

Spencer was going to scold Hanna, for asking any gesture of love but, before Spencer could say a word; the blonde picks them all into her arms... even Spencer...

Emily smiles. - "Wow! You're strong..."

Hanna smiles and, rubs her cheek against Alison's cheek while she hugs Alison's face. - "I like this!"

Alison chuckles, Hanna & Aria feel very comfy on her arms but the older girl is very stiff... Spencer just blushes a lot, she avoids eye-contact and, Alison notices it...

Alison looks at Spencer and, asks. - "Am I hurting you...? Am I making you uncomfortable? Do you want me to put you down...?"

Spencer can't say a word, she just shakes her head while a mix of emotions are spreading on her tiny heart; this is the 1st time that someone holds her into the arms and, it's overwhelmed and, it gets more overwhelming when...

Emily. - "Awww! I want to hug them too!"

Spencer blushes. - "What...?!"

Before knowing, the 3 girls got stuck into a big Emison's hug.

Spencer mumbles while she's trapped between Alison's & Emily's embrace. - "This is too tight..."

Hanna smiles. - "Shut up, you're loving it and, you know it..."

Spencer just rolls her eyes and, blushes, she can't deny this feels nice...

They've a beautiful breakfast, Alison was surprised, after all, at least Emily knows how to make pancakes. Like always, the brunette receives a call from the hospital and, despite the fact she really wants to stay at home with Alison and the kids, she leaves to the hospital. It was past 2pm now, Emily was getting out of a surgery when an intern rushes towards her...